JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Exactly. Waaay back when Gojo first revealed his DE vs Jogo, I said he will be killed/sealed off soon so that the story can breathe. He's too OP he can resolve any plot conflict with little struggle. Needed to go away for Yuji and Megumi.
Best thing is Gojo fans are content with him dying cause it makes sense and Gojo proved he is strongest. If Gojo dies no one will be suprised here

Meanwhile Sukuna bros out there going full Vito I am on Heart medication tantrum

I will say it’s kinda funny though

If Sukuna uses Open or whatever else to win next chapter then it pretty much confirms that Limitless with 6 Eyes >>>> 10 Shadows at each of their respective peaks

Sukuna probably has 10x Megumi’s CE amount and more skill and experience than any user could ever hope to have and he still couldn’t win with it

It just isn’t enough against the Limitless

Sukuna probably gonna get that ten shadows ability but still can use his CT and heal himself using madoka abilty, the fight will continue with sukuna using maho ability, open and yorozu gift. And then maybe he can finally win the fight.

And we're gonna see that result in the coming chapter...

How is this getting parroted as a gojo win lol.
At best it's ambiguous editor comment.

And at worst for you guys, it's an omen of things to come in the next chapter.
The "battle result is engraved in Shinjuku" means we will get the result next chapter?

My understanding of English tells me that that sentence means the result is already engraved this chapter, due to the aftermath of Purple.
But ig we gotta agenda post English now as well lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am really happy to see Gojo performance. Sheer dominance. He made Sukuna nervous and countered whatever Sukuna has to offer

That's why he is the Second strongest...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Best thing is Gojo fans are content with him dying cause it makes sense and Gojo proved he is strongest. If Gojo dies no one will be suprised here

Meanwhile Sukuna bros out there going full Vito I am on Heart medication tantrum
Yeah, fight already achieved what I wanted it to achieve in terms of powerscaling. Gege left no doubt :kobeha:

Now, from a storytelling perspective, it's time for Gojo to lose.

The "battle result is engraved in Shinjuku" means we will get the result next chapter?

My understanding of English tells me that that sentence means the result is already engraved this chapter, due to the aftermath of Purple.
But ig we gotta agenda post English now as well lol
Did we see the result this chapter?

Eh, I expected this outcome from the usual suspects. Bit disappointed Rayan and Monochrome drank the Kool Aid for real and are not just trolling, but whatever, it's their perogative.

Gojo confirmed to be the Strongest, won against all odds - that's enough for me

Gege can now go on and either nerf him or kill him, idc, I got my money's worth here and then some

Status
Not open for further replies.