JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I expected this outcome from the usual suspects. Bit disappointed Rayan and Monochrome drank the Kool Aid for real and are not just trolling, but whatever, it's their perogative.

Gojo confirmed to be the Strongest, won against all odds - that's enough for me

Gege can now go on and either nerf him or kill him, idc, I got my money's worth here and then some
Facts im content with gojo either being sidelined or dying he’s just to fucking strong but him being sukuna superior is enough for me

Eh, I expected this outcome from the usual suspects. Bit disappointed Rayan and Monochrome drank the Kool Aid for real and are not just trolling, but whatever, it's their perogative.

Gojo confirmed to be the Strongest, won against all odds - that's enough for me

Gege can now go on and either nerf him or kill him, idc, I got my money's worth here and then some
Idk if I’d call this winning against all odds

Gojo entered with the advantage per his own words

the advantage was his own CT...

not some borrowed taken over CT that still felt short and got absolute bodied trying to use.
I keep hearing this and I never understood it

Why does it being his CT or not matter?

He worked to steal the body and the price of failure in that situation could've been death

Per Sukuna's own words "it's a gamble"

Would it be fair if he was born with it vs working to steal it?

I'm not following

Bro, "THE BATTLE RESULT IS ENGRAVED IN SHINJUKU"

Gojo and Sukuna had a battle
Gojo used a mega Purple and destroyed a large area of Shinjuku
That attack engraved the result of the battle

Don't be like this
Yes I get that. But what do you think will happen next chapter? Gojo wins and walks away? Sukuna gets saved by outside help?

Or, sukuna has something up his sleeve. Something the peanut gallery has even speculated on. And sukuna uses that and gojo is beat.

Which is the more likely outcome?

Regardless of who wins, the result will be engraved on Shinjiku. Doesn't necessarily mean gojo won.

You're falling for an editor comment lol. Just don't put all your hopes up in that basket.

If gojo just wins, I will be the most surprised and take my L.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bro, "THE BATTLE RESULT IS ENGRAVED IN SHINJUKU"

Gojo and Sukuna had a battle
Gojo used a mega Purple and destroyed a large area of Shinjuku
That attack engraved the result of the battle

Don't be like this
So you think the battle is over ? This chap ? With Sukuna not showing his true form, his open, his Yoruzu shit etc etc ?

Let’s see but it seems weird for it to end like this

When the autor wants to someone win, they will win. Sukuna seems useless, he relies to much on Maho when he should be able to ha e stronger physical power and be able to engage with Gojiño much better imo.

Gojo said he had trouble trying to destroy the fingers which are his real body, why does Sukuna suffer that much here?

His crused technique should be able to cut things to pieces, not make superficial cuts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.