JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Next Chapter: The Dead of Satoru Gojo.

Next chapter will reveals that Sukuna is just having fun this whole time fighting with Gojo, Sukuna Smilling and Said "BlackBox Open" and Use one if his CT in his Blackbox Storage, Erase Gojo's consciousnes from existance and take over the mindless body.

Trust me.
Sorry brotha, but a simple tank isn't enough for this post

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But fight not over guys

it’s just the same end like we already had 10 times during the fight with one being shown superior to the other

Admittedly I was hoping Sukuna won even though I like Gojo more

Gojo is just too much of an "invincible" character for me to root for. It would be like rooting for Mereum instead of Netero, at least in my mind

Sukuna is a strong but beatable entity, Gojo is a character that even special grades would have to pray to land a single hit on

Gojo was born with the 6 Eyes so you'll always run out CE before him, he has arguably the strongest sure hit (instant loss if you get hit by it for even a second as a human), an unblockable attack that can tear through anything, the best defensive ability in the series with very few ways to hit him (1 of which he removed himself lol), and the best technique that allows him to fly, teleport, move at unmatched speeds, basically do everything

While Sukuna could be worse due to Open (I pray he doesn't have a bunch of Limitless level techniques waiting in the wings) as of right now he feels "grounded" in comparison

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Time to stop defending Sukuna.

He lost EVEN with 10 Shadows.
I wasn't defending Sukuna there. We all know Gojo will eventually lose, and we all know he's gonna go down with a bang. I was expecting something crazier than Perfect Sphere and Yuki's Black Hole, but it appears we'll have to settle for Purple, which I think isn't up to the mark for Gojo's standards.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wasn't defending Sukuna there. We all know Gojo will eventually lose, and we all know he's gonna go down with a bang. I was expecting something crazier than Perfect Sphere and Yuki's Black Hole, but it appears we'll have to settle for Purple, which I think isn't up to the mark for Gojo's standards.
Gojo's gonna exorcise Sukuna next chapter dont worry :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.