JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Pains me to see them like that, too.
But don't worry, this was all a part of Sukuna's plan, ya see. Next chapter is when he starts fighting for real real.

Must have taken you a lot of strength to type this:suresure:
The fandom discourse during the past few chapters:

"While it might not seem obvious, there are some factors that suggest Sukuna could be stronger than Gojo. Firstly, Sukuna's ancient curse status gives him an advantage in accumulating power over time. Additionally, Sukuna's mastery of unconventional techniques, influenced by arcane forces, allows him to exploit weaknesses that Gojo might not fully understand. It's not a straightforward comparison, but these elements can make a case for Sukuna's potential superiority"

vs

"lol Gojo solos"

MUUGEN

天下無双
Gege hyping up Gojo before he gets demolished
This is good though, when Sukuna wins at least people won't saying it's because Mahoraga.
:pepebusi:

I truly appreciate JJK having tactical battles like Hunter X Hunter and part 1 Naruto.
he survived for so long only cause of Maho and 10S...

there was like 15 different times this chapter alone Sukuna screaming for his help...​

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Gojo need to die for story to progress hes too OP and makes everyone else look like shit.
Indeed, Gojo is too strong for the Plot so some BS will happen.
Exactly. Waaay back when Gojo first revealed his DE vs Jogo, I said he will be killed/sealed off soon so that the story can breathe. He's too OP he can resolve any plot conflict with little struggle. Needed to go away for Yuji and Megumi.

lol

This is typical shonen stuff

The chapter ends with the hero looking triumphant and people really think we’ll cut back to Gojo killing Sukuna and the story ending

Gojobros can take the W here but the plot will always come calling

As long as Sukuna doesn’t pull out some bullshit next chapter I’ll be fine with the result… Gege just has to make it satisfying somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.