Break Week To all the people claiming Luffy used COA last chapter

Oh but kaido definitely does have Adcoc with touching effect.
What does no touching even indicates? 🤦🤦🤦.
Garo every attack connected to Aokiji and they were touching.
No touching effect Comes from AdCoA but is amplified by CoC

Luffy Always use AdCoC + AdCoA so we should have the no touching effects if AdCoC was used

C

Cruxroux

No touching effect Comes from AdCoA but is amplified by CoC

Luffy Always use AdCoC + AdCoA so we should have the no touching effects if AdCoC was used
Which doesn't mean he can't use Adcoc Alone.
He needed to use AdCoC with AdcoA because that's how you damage Kaido the most.

Which doesn't mean he can't use Adcoc Alone.
He needed to use AdCoC with AdcoA because that's how you damage Kaido the most.
So if he use both against Kizaru hell do even more damages
According to You he went with his strongest assest haki wise to show Kizaru he dis progress
So why he restrained himself to use AdCoA but used CoC ?

C

Cruxroux

So if he use both against Kizaru hell do even more damages
According to You he went with his strongest assest haki wise to show Kizaru he dis progress
So why he restrained himself to use AdCoA but used CoC ?
Kizaru isn't Kaido.
He doesn't have that thick skin of dragon.
Simple CoC is enough.
Garp didn't bother to use adCoA with coc either against 1v1 Aokiji.

Only G5 panels. G5 is special among Luffy's Gear. You litteraly provided a panel of Kaido hyping G5 versatility

Never in base or G2, G3, G4 provide panels in G4 or lower of Luffy using AdCoC and we don't have the no touching effects
I will wait I'm sure they have none that's why you only brought G5 and Kaido

Irrelevant Luffy use CoC with AdCoA
I literally provieded you not only Kaido saying that Luffy was using CoC, but even Kaido himself touching Luffy.

Other than that, keep your headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru should be humiliated here for making the *wrong* decision. No different than Aramaki imo
Maybe.

We'll soon enough, or at least I hope we'll see soon enough lol.

I literally provieded you not only Kaido saying that Luffy was using CoC, but even Kaido himself touching Luffy.

Other than that, keep your headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe.

We'll soon enough, or at least I hope we'll see soon enough lol.
Read attentively what I wrote
I will wait you to provide a panel without the non touching effect outside of G5

Read attentively what I wrote
I will wait you to provide a panel without the non touching effect outside of G5
Then I will wait for you to provide a panel that denies what Kaido said about Luffy using CoC.
Also, your totally headcanon distinction about G5 and other forms is totally yours: I and the others don't care one bit about this fanmade problem since Kaido said Luffy was using CoC even in that form.

Also, aside from the fanfic special rule about G5, I/We also provided panels about Kaido using CoC and still touching Luffy. What, is he using G5 too lol?
(still a fanmade rule, but as you see even if we accept it, it doesn't fly)

So, think what you want, but these are the facts.

Luffy touched Kaido multiple times using CoC;
Kaido touched Luffy multiple times using CoC.

Last edited:
Usual suspects can't hep but deflect, so I'm going to make things clear with a few facts
  1. Luffy used aCoc
  2. Oda doesn't care about your made-up headcanons about what admirals can do and cannot do
  3. There's zero proof than the geriatric zoan is stronger than Kizaru or will even fight this arc.
  4. This isn't a "show of superiority against an old enemy" fight, that was Lucci's role idiots.
  5. Only thing needed to show that things changed from Sabaody is the crew still being together by the end of the arc.
  6. The chances that Luffy loses this round against Kizaru are significantly higher than Kizaru losing low/mid diff

Usual suspects can't hep but deflect, so I'm going to make things clear with a few facts
  1. Luffy used aCoc
  2. Oda doesn't care about your made-up headcanons about what admirals can do and cannot do
  3. There's zero proof than the geriatric zoan is stronger than Kizaru or will even fight this arc.
  4. This isn't a "show of superiority against an old enemy" fight, that was Lucci's role idiots.
  5. Only thing needed to show that things changed from Sabaody is the crew still being together by the end of the arc.
  6. The chances that Luffy loses this round against Kizaru are significantly higher than Kizaru losing low/mid diff
4 is false. That's precisely why Saobody keeps getting brought up.

They can both be that guy lol

Last edited:
Why do people care so much about such insignificant thing? Who cares if Luffy used CoA or CoC, it’s only natural that an admiral such as Kizaru who got revealed to have great defensive skills blocked a base no named Kick by Luffy? How would you guys react if/when he blocks G4 & G5 attacks and be decently/completely fine!!

I honestly blame both admiral’s fans as well as Luffy fans for making a big deal out of this when it’s the norm in a fight between top tiers where neither side would get overwhelmed easily.

No wonder he got a higher bounty than Sanji.

Fight just started I don’t get why these admiral bros are getting this desperate already. Kizaru will deal with acoc moves eventually in this fight. Why get so hung up on this clash
On god. This clash is less relevant than admiral bros think. Even if I'm the first one to bring that it's CoA, I have said multiple times that this doesn't downplay Kizaru at all.

For the reason that Oda has always been vague and inconsistent when it comes to haki...

Your attempt to brush off the odd dozen+ times where mere CoA looks exactly like what Luffy hit Kizaru with simply because "they didn't happen in the last 200 chapters" is retarded, you're arbitrarily disqualifying things that go against your opinion lol.
That's literally what I told him but he didn't listen. He thinks he can arbitrarily disqualify the panels that don't suit his opinion. That's not how this works.

The dialogue and everything makes it very obvious Kizaru is going to lose so now people have to cope and hope the fight doesn't make Kizaru look significantly weaker than Luffy.
Everything in that panel screams CoA and nothing in that panel potentially suggests it's aCoC. I really can't comprehend how some fans can be so biased. Like I get the "it's not 100% clear" but it's 95% clear it's CoA.

Why do people care so much about such insignificant thing? Who cares if Luffy used CoA or CoC, it’s only natural that an admiral such as Kizaru who got revealed to have great defensive skills blocked a base no named Kick by Luffy? How would you guys react if/when he blocks G4 & G5 attacks and be decently/completely fine!!

I honestly blame both admiral’s fans as well as Luffy fans for making a big deal out of this when it’s the norm in a fight between top tiers where neither side would get overwhelmed easily.
I couldn't care less about this clash. What I hate is having to face a fandom that believes it's aCoC when it is in fact CoA. That's what I care about.

This is true tbh.You should have seen when they concluded that Kaido worked for the WG because greenbull said he wouldnt invade Wano if Kaido was there:suresure:
Admiral doesn't want to face Kaido.
Admiral scared by Shanks.

Then, they'll tell you that admirals = yonko.

They find it normal that an admiral doesn't face Kaido or Shanks but when it comes to Luffy, it's always downplaying time.

Double standards.

One more reason why Luffy has to take down Kizaru.

1. Luffy used aCoc
1. Luffy used CoA and this changes nothing to Kizaru's portrayal.
2. Oda doesn't care about your made-up headcanons about what admirals can do and cannot do.
3. This panel is a simple clash between Luffy and Kizaru, the first clash after the timeskip. It being CoA is the most rational thing (besides all the evidence that I already brought up multiple times).
4. This is clearly a "show of superiority against an old enemy". Also, you are still unable to make an argument without insulting people and being rude. Luffy faced Kizaru in Sabaody and now he is facing him again. He clashed him with CoA and told him they now were 100x stronger. This fight is about Luffy's yonko status so people like Lucci, and also certain fans, start acknowledging Luffy for the yonko that he is, for the yonko who took down Kaido. This goes even deeper and it is clearly indicated by the narrative.
-> By defeating Kizaru, Luffy is going to be portrayed as a yonko like Shanks and Blackbeard. Shanks took down Kid, Blackbeard took down Law, Luffy is taking down Kizaru, Cross Guild will also take down a strong opponent.
-> By defeating Kizaru, Luffy is going to be portrayed as the only one of the "monster trio" (Luffy, Law and Kid) to have succeeded.
If you still believe that Luffy doesn't have to defeat Kizaru, then there is nothing I can do.
5. No, that's not the only thing needed to show that things changed. You ignore the whole plot of this fight: the Egghead incident that will shock the entire world, triggered by Luffy coming to Egghead. Luffy simply "capturing" Vegapunk is not a shocking event, even Saturn approves the title of the article that is already in the news. So what is shocking? I'll let you think for a second.
6. The chances that Luffy wins against Kizaru are significantly higher than Luffy losing, whatever the diff of the fight.

Last edited:
Let's recapitulate
>Luffy punches a tree without touching it prior to having aCoC
>Same Luffy literally spelled it out that he learned how to no touching from Hyogoro.
>Several (dozen) cases of Kaido and Lufy touching while using COC coating
>Kaido blatantly states Luffy was coating himself in conqueror when he punched the fuck outta his face so this undeniable (this is nothing to do with G5 either as Luffy did no touching fine for Bajrang Gun lmao)

Logical take : No touching is just a specific application of COC coating, not the only one.
Meanwhile there has been one thing that have been consistent since Wano started concerning the depiction of the haki type (COA/COC) Luffy is using.

Let's recapitulate
>Luffy punches a tree without touching it prior to having aCoC
>Same Luffy literally spelled it out that he learned how to no touching from Hyogoro.
>Several (dozen) cases of Kaido and Lufy touching while using COC coating
>Kaido blatantly states Luffy was coating himself in conqueror when he punched the fuck outta his face so this undeniable (this is nothing to do with G5 either as Luffy did no touching fine for Bajrang Gun lmao)

Logical take : No touching is just a specific application of COC coating, not the only one.
Meanwhile there has been one thing that have been consistent since Wano started concerning the depiction of the haki type (COA/COC) Luffy is using.
Exactly.

Explain why Oda has been consistently
drawing Luffy’s COA only turning the body part black as visual effect since Wano started?

Even again Kaido on the rooftop, where he was angry for what he did to the scabbards had no reason to hold back his haki output he didn’t start showing black lightning til he unlocked COC coating

it stayed consistent in Egghead against Seraphims :

What happened in Wano? Official introduction of aCOC as power and Luffy getting it.
Simple and logic take : For his MC, Oda chose to make his abilities clear to everyone when he got both.
Black limb only : COA
Black lightning : COC

It’s pointless to bring me examples from side characters as some attempt at counter point either : The protagonist who gets by the most spotlight and fights get precedence when it comes to visual representation of his powers.

For what reason Oda would suddenly break a simple pattern he was still following for Luffy ~10 chapters ago and make it confusing?
Did you ignore this panel too for agenda by the way?