Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladmiral clowns said it wasn't fair fight LMAO.

So what Oda already said Kaido > Lakainu in SBS you have no argument.
I dont care what other said, I always said unfortunately Luffy defeated Kaido fairly.

Man its really sad to see that the only rope you still hanging on desperately is a SBS joke by Oda where its highly doubtable he even thought about powerlevels even the slightest and he may very well have just refered to Kaido due to his title.

What wasnt fair about the fight?
A lot. Kaido going to different gauntlets, Luffy being able to rest and eat, Kaido carrying onigashima which fked up his stamina. I am not saying Luffy used some unfair techniques that‘s not what I meant with „unfair“, but Oda clearly had to give Kaido‘s some dumb handicaps otherwise Luffy wouldn‘t even be able to beat him in G5.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So what was the Kizaru having Conqueror's Haki hints all about? :kobeha:
Well, Luffy seemed like he used Haoshoku coating last chapter, but IIRC the spoilers never mentioned it.

If Luffy continues using Haoshoku coating this chapter, we might also see Borsalino use it. It wouldn't be that big a surprise if spoilers don't mention it.

Kizaru and Kaido have different strengths. Kaido can’t be damaged without advanced Haki while Kizaru’s speed makes fighting in base form hard. Different types of opponent need different ways of fighting. I wonder if Luffy is using Adv. CoC

Yeah show me the panel of losing getting knocked out and losing to Kizaru, good riddance clown
Yeah, like I said: Luffy liked his hair in G5 better, that's way he used it.
In fact, I have an exclusive dialogue for you:

Luffy: "...G4 is totally enough for besting Kizaru, but I am so much cooler in G5...
Idea! Let's wait to be hit and then use that excuse to go G5!
Trust me bro, this will be published in a few hours lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy vs Kizaru might be ended very soon and we haven't see other strawhats fight :snoopy:
That's the proof it isn't ending very soon.

Luffy won't be defeating Borsalino until after the other Strawhats have won their battles.

How many chapters will Kizaru last if this doesn't get interrupted:zorothink:
As long as Oda wants, cause Luffy fights are ridiculous sometimes. Most can last 15-20 chapters while everyone else hasn't even started fights yet.

Key examples:

- Luffy vs. Lucci: Started after Franky and Chopper had their fights and the middle of Nami's in like Chapter 405, but before even Zoro and Sanji got their 1v1s. Then it lasted another 12 full chapters after lmao. Basically 23-25 chapters altogether

- Luffy vs. Doffy: technically starts in 759 while everyone is mostly matched up, but then basically gets pushed aside for a Flashback, 2 chapters with Bellamy, then everyone's 1v1's. Then it resumes properly at 780-790, with some stuff in the middle obviously. So a good 10-11 chapters of mostly fight content in that ~30 or so chapter span.

- Luffy vs. Kata: basically starts in 877 with virtually no breaks (except when Luffy runs for 2 chapters) until 895. So basically 18 chapters of fighting while other things happen.

- Luffy vs. Kaido: The most egregious example. Starts in 1000 with everyone, then becomes a 1v1 in 1010 and only lasts 2 chapters. Then he comes back in 1026 after everyone has their fights sans Sanji and Zoro.

From 1026-1042 (17 chapters), he's basically fighting Kaido until he loses due to CP0. Then 1044-1049 is the rest of the fight.

Essentially, post TS major enemies all take between ~20-25 chapters on average to lose once Luffy starts fighting "without" major interruptions (this is while everyone else is fighting). The exception is Kaido since its more like 50 chapters, but Luffy lost twice, and then resumed at different points.

Essentially I expect either:

- Luffy vs Kizaru to last ~20-25 chapters nonstop while others are fighting to in the middle
- Luffy vs. Kizaru to get interrupted for x amount of chapters and resume later, basically the same span of 20-25 chapters.

Tldr: Egghead probably has about 30 chapters left its like.....a staple with Luffy fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.