Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
As long as Oda wants, cause Luffy fights are ridiculous sometimes. Most can last 15-20 chapters while everyone else hasn't even started fights yet.

Key examples:

- Luffy vs. Lucci: Started after Franky and Chopper had their fights and the middle of Nami's in like Chapter 405, but before even Zoro and Sanji got their 1v1s. Then it lasted another 12 full chapters after lmao. Basically 23-25 chapters altogether

- Luffy vs. Doffy: technically starts in 759 while everyone is mostly matched up, but then basically gets pushed aside for a Flashback, 2 chapters with Bellamy, then everyone's 1v1's. Then it resumes properly at 780-790, with some stuff in the middle obviously. So a good 10-11 chapters of mostly fight content in that ~30 or so chapter span.

- Luffy vs. Kata: basically starts in 877 with virtually no breaks (except when Luffy runs for 2 chapters) until 895. So basically 18 chapters of fighting while other things happen.

- Luffy vs. Kaido: The most egregious example. Starts in 1000 with everyone, then becomes a 1v1 in 1010 and only lasts 2 chapters. Then he comes back in 1026 after everyone has their fights sans Sanji and Zoro.

From 1026-1042 (17 chapters), he's basically fighting Kaido until he loses due to CP0. Then 1044-1049 is the rest of the fight.

Essentially, post TS major enemies all take between ~20-25 chapters on average to lose once Luffy starts fighting "without" major interruptions (this is while everyone else is fighting). The exception is Kaido since its more like 50 chapters, but Luffy lost twice, and then resumed at different points.

Essentially I expect either:

- Luffy vs Kizaru to last ~20-25 chapters nonstop while others are fighting to in the middle
- Luffy vs. Kizaru to get interrupted for x amount of chapters and resume later, basically the same span of 20-25 chapters.

Tldr: Egghead probably has about 30 chapters left its like.....a staple with Luffy fights.
Ngl
Even I thought Egghead will be quick lore and prep arc like Zou

But yeah..

This gonna be a long one

I dont care what other said, I always said unfortunately Luffy defeated Kaido fairly.

Man its really sad to see that the only rope you still hanging on desperately is a SBS joke by Oda where its highly doubtable he even thought about powerlevels even the slightest and he may very well have just refered to Kaido due to his title.
Clown this is why people hate Ladmiral wankers.

If Luffy defeated Kaido fair then Luffy should be new WSC and strongest pirate. Did anyone say that?

Use your brain Ladmiral troll.

If Zolo beats Mihawk and still not WGS then thats not a fair fight.

Thats what happened with Luffy and Kaido, that debunks you and Linyagi @EmperorKinyagi

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This chapter is freaking epic. Holy Knights confirmed scrubs. Akainu had to step up against a weakened Kuma 🤡
Nah, this doesn't confirm their scrubs. We'd need to see them directly fail to stop Kuma, or for it to be stated that they aren't capable of stopping him.

I agree in general, but I am just guessing based on the hints: fight, Kizaru hits G4, Luffy went to G5.
This dynamic led me to believe G4 wasn't enough, but obviously only the complete chapter will shine a light on that.
Anyway, how should I interpret the statement "Snake-man is not enough"?
Maybe it doesn't hurt Kizaru?
Or do some people really think that Kizaru is so hyper-super fast that Luffy can't even come close?
Because I think both are excluded factors, otherwise I don't see how Gear 5 would be physically stronger or faster than Snake-Man.
Not to mention that in the previous chapter Luffy kicked Kizaru in basic form from one moment to the next, so the ideas about his speed are less believable.

As long as Oda wants, cause Luffy fights are ridiculous sometimes. Most can last 15-20 chapters while everyone else hasn't even started fights yet.

Key examples:

- Luffy vs. Lucci: Started after Franky and Chopper had their fights and the middle of Nami's in like Chapter 405, but before even Zoro and Sanji got their 1v1s. Then it lasted another 12 full chapters after lmao. Basically 23-25 chapters altogether

- Luffy vs. Doffy: technically starts in 759 while everyone is mostly matched up, but then basically gets pushed aside for a Flashback, 2 chapters with Bellamy, then everyone's 1v1's. Then it resumes properly at 780-790, with some stuff in the middle obviously. So a good 10-11 chapters of mostly fight content in that ~30 or so chapter span.

- Luffy vs. Kata: basically starts in 877 with virtually no breaks (except when Luffy runs for 2 chapters) until 895. So basically 18 chapters of fighting while other things happen.

- Luffy vs. Kaido: The most egregious example. Starts in 1000 with everyone, then becomes a 1v1 in 1010 and only lasts 2 chapters. Then he comes back in 1026 after everyone has their fights sans Sanji and Zoro.

From 1026-1042 (17 chapters), he's basically fighting Kaido until he loses due to CP0. Then 1044-1049 is the rest of the fight.

Essentially, post TS major enemies all take between ~20-25 chapters on average to lose once Luffy starts fighting "without" major interruptions (this is while everyone else is fighting). The exception is Kaido since its more like 50 chapters, but Luffy lost twice, and then resumed at different points.

Essentially I expect either:

- Luffy vs Kizaru to last ~20-25 chapters nonstop while others are fighting to in the middle
- Luffy vs. Kizaru to get interrupted for x amount of chapters and resume later, basically the same span of 20-25 chapters.

Tldr: Egghead probably has about 30 chapters left its like.....a staple with Luffy fights.
And then you realize that Luffy doesn't have to catch up and won't need help or breaks to beat Kizaru. :crazwhat:

Still waiting for the panel of Kizaru DEFEATING Luffy like you said, won't respond further until you show it.

If you wanna keep babling nonsense do it alone or show me Luffy getting knocked out and being defeated by Kizaru.
Serious answer: How can I show you a panel that no one has?
Kizaru was defeating G4 Luffy so much that he went and used G5. Simple as that.

But again, you will not be convinced by that as you were not before, so let's wait for the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.