Status
Not open for further replies.
People are putting Kizaru above Kaidou,because Kaidou wasn't fresh at all? After passing throught a Gauntlet?
Oh boy, getting few cuts from scabbards sure is bigger nerf than:
  • Luffy wasting stamina on attacks before he learned adv CoC
  • Luffy wasting hp before learning adv CoC
  • Luffy learning adv CoC mid way of the fight
  • Luffy being in base form 95% of the fight
  • Luffy getting hit by strongest Kaido's attack while not defending himself because of cp0
  • Luffy learning awakening on the brink of death
  • Luffy being a rookie with his new powers (CoC and awakening)
  • Luffy being on a verge of death while using his awakening

Oh boy, getting few cuts from scabbards sure is bigger nerf than:
  • Luffy wasting stamina on attacks before he learned adv CoC
  • Luffy wasting hp before learning adv CoC
  • Luffy learning adv CoC mid way of the fight
  • Luffy being in base form 95% of the fight
  • Luffy getting hit by strongest Kaido's attack while not defending himself because of cp0
  • Luffy learning awakening on the brink of death
  • Luffy being a rookie with his new powers (CoC and awakening)
  • Luffy being on a verge of death while using his awakening
Do your thing King. Can't wait for this agenda.

Clown this is why people hate Ladmiral wankers.

If Luffy defeated Kaido fair then Luffy should be new WSC and strongest pirate. Did anyone say that?

Use your brain Ladmiral troll.

If Zolo beats Mihawk and still not WGS then thats not a fair fight.

Thats what happened with Luffy and Kaido, that debunks you and Linyagi @EmperorKinyagi
We can keep running in a circle discussing Kaido's title, but even if it does include humans, its not a title that is factually descirbing someones strength and skill level like the swordsman one does:

Mihawk fought every swordsman there is and proved his title, thus when someone comes and beats him he will most likely attain that title. Kaido didnt get his title by proving something, he didnt go around and beat Shanks and Akainu and whoever and then received the title for that - its simply a title given to him by people for his portrayal and appereance. Clearly not a title you can steal from him by beating him.

Also the title is so irrelevant here when we clearly saw the fight on screen and saw how a more worn out Luffy defeated a Kaido who did not show any endurance weaknesses in a short compact fight that didnt went the distance!

Serious answer: How can I show you a panel that no one has?
Kizaru was defeating G4 Luffy so much that he went and used G5. Simple as that.

But again, you will not be convinced by that as you were not before, so let's wait for the chapter.
I won't be convinced until you show me Luffy getting defeated by Kizaru like you claimed.

Gear 4 not being enough to beat an admiral was a given, it wasn't enough to defeat Katakuri who clowned Luffy on it, Doffy who needed a second round, even Cracker needed a second round.
So again you have absolute no point on Gear 4 not being enough to defeat and admiral and you also know you can't show me a panel of Kizaru defeating Gear 4 Luffy even when the raws come out tomorrow, so you should just keep such opinions for yourself.

Yeah I am most popular unlike you clowns I debunk all the clowns asses by using logical arguments.

Clown says Luffy beat Kaido fair.

Why Luffy isn't WSC and strongest pirate then?

Is Zolo not going to be WGS after beating Mihawk?

Thats how I easily debunk lies troll.
I mean WSC is his epithet. People call him that its the only Worlds Strongest title that has "said to be" inside of it.
Also nobody has seen Luffy beating Kaidou. Only told by Morgans.

Lastly Zoro is gonna beat Mihawk while whole world watching and thats why i believe everyone is gonna acknowledge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.