Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru said he would handle Kaido + Big Mom alliance.

Kizaru > Kaido + Big Mom
The high dose of drugs to think that mid Lizaru is strong enough to take one yonko is already a joke, but thinking he could be the strongest character thus far during wano + another yonko is ridiculous.

If one mid Ladmiral could beat two yonkos, then the 3 balance bs wouldn‘t even exist

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, base Luffy usually gets the best looking choreography

Esteban: We really are the only people dumb enough to compare Akainu with Queen or even Katakuri. Lmao the world hates us because of one dude

Actu RYO: Was the same with Aramaki, we won and we will win again

Take the side of the Anglophones who ridicule your country if you want, you will lose with them

TheFable: I swear the Anglophone wankers are crazy
Next level, they hate every english speaker

Kaido not fresh at all? Luffy was much harder nerfed, dude was almost dead at times... Also the battle was not won in a long endurance run - there is no excuse for Kaido here (unfortunately, Im a Luffy hater).
So Kaidou was Fresh all the fight,what the fuck are you reading?

Luffy couldn't defeat Kaidou in a straight 3 rounds and even a first round of G5 and got dead in the process.

Let's not forget Luffy was fighting the whole day in Egghead

If Kizaru does not have FS he has just shown us a new kind of speed we've never witnessed.

Kaidou had zero answer to snakeman without FS asspull.

And if Kizaru has FS... it's a wrap stillz. Lightspeed + FS??
Either way, I hope this proves to people that Kizaru should be viewed as the fastest character in the series.

I don't really think it's possible to beat him in a battle of raw speed at this point. He has the best speed feats in the series, period.

But I'm talking about these clear revelations: How do you know that Luffy switched to Gear 5 because Snake-man wasn't enough? We don't know the details, other than Kizaru kicking Luffy, which may also give a completely different impression than the early spoilers portray.

Anyway, why wouldn't it be a logical explanation that he wants to settle the battle as soon as possible? This is not to say that Luffy would send Kizaru to the floor in 1-2 moves, just that he does not jump from form to form because he has such a complicated opponent.
I agree in general, but I am just guessing based on the hints: fight, Kizaru hits G4, Luffy went to G5.
This dynamic led me to believe G4 wasn't enough, but obviously only the complete chapter will shine a light on that.

Thats definitely inevitable. Oda has made laughs extremely important in One Piece altogether. Unique laughs for tons of characters, D's laughing/smiling when they die, "Laugh Tale" and thus Roger laughing, Smiles as you said too. I do believe the D is a sideways laughing mouth/grin but also other things too like a half sun/moon too.

Another random parallel too, Monsters Inc had doors that opened to other places in the world, like portals. Blueno's fruit is kinda similar and is the door door fruit right? Coincidence? I wouldnt be surprised if Blueno could do actual full blown multi dimensional travel, hopping to new dimensions/universes with the awakening of his DF?
Good call with the doors and a good question. I was always intrigued to find out what would happen if someone like Blueno used his door door fruit inside Brulees Mirror World, for example. Would it work in there, or what about Blackbeard's Darkness Pocket Dimension? Could Brulee or Bruno escape if they were sucked into that? Devil Fruit Powers are also still a big mystery to me. We recently learned that they were created by the hopes and wishes of the people, but how exactly? We know that multiple moons exist in the One Piece world, so why not parallel universes?

I know Oda already restricted time travel with Toki's Devil Fruit to not let the story get out of hand too much, so I am not sure if he will further expand this dimensional stuff or solely use it for combat purposes. Could Blackbeard become invincible if he absorbs himself into darkness?

This is a real head-scratcher right now, but I like it. The World Government might as well defeated the more technologically advanced ancient kingdom with things like Brunos devil fruit. There are endless possibilities. It could all be a hoax, and at the very end, we might get a bigger enemy that travels through another dimension and threatens everyone. Okay, now I am getting too much into that.
:kobeha::few:
:quest:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Esteban: We really are the only people dumb enough to compare Akainu with Queen or even Katakuri. Lmao the world hates us because of one dude

Actu RYO: Was the same with Aramaki, we won and we will win again

Take the side of the Anglophones who ridicule your country if you want, you will lose with them

TheFable: I swear the Anglophone wankers are crazy
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

BRO ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING, THE ADMIRALS HAVE CONQUERED FRANCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.