Status
Not open for further replies.
G4 hasn't KOed anyone since Cracker and Doffy
But Doffy is top tier tho

G4 couldn't even put Katakuri on his back. Couldn't KO him.
Couldn't beat Kaido
Couldn't beat Kizaru

That is not the point: the point is that Kizaru "forced" the G5 without even using Awakening, because G4 was not enough. If he won't have it, ok, then this is 100% Kizaru, but if he has awakening...

Kaido fought totally seriously against Luffy G4 bar for his last technique.

tbh, I am not saying Kizaru > Kaido. I just expected Kizaru to need Awakening to force Luffy to serious G5.
But I'm talking about these clear revelations: How do you know that Luffy switched to Gear 5 because Snake-man wasn't enough? We don't know the details, other than Kizaru kicking Luffy, which may also give a completely different impression than the early spoilers portray.

Anyway, why wouldn't it be a logical explanation that he wants to settle the battle as soon as possible? This is not to say that Luffy would send Kizaru to the floor in 1-2 moves, just that he does not jump from form to form because he has such a complicated opponent.

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Actu Ryo (Fan page of the dude that brainwashed our community) : That was the same with Aramaki us vs everyone, we won and we will win

Ally with the english speaker (y'all) who make fun of your country if you want it , you will loose with them

The fable :
I swear, its wrong how they suck the dick of english speaker
The French really don't like me :risitavirus:

Wish we would've gotten more of Base Luffy vs Kizaru
Yeah, base Luffy usually gets the best looking choreography

@Buusatan94 @RayanOO

Can I get a translation pour pa four
Esteban: We really are the only people dumb enough to compare Akainu with Queen or even Katakuri. Lmao the world hates us because of one dude

Actu RYO: Was the same with Aramaki, we won and we will win again

Take the side of the Anglophones who ridicule your country if you want, you will lose with them

TheFable: I swear the Anglophone wankers are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.