Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, people for some reason thought I was trolling when I said Kaido’s combat ability is pathetic, now y’all are seeing why. I’ve said for years now that any Admiral would body-bag Gear 4 which was always painfully apparent to me, and sure enough Kizaru with no awakening just dominated Gear 4.

The fact that Kaido, in his Fucking hybrid and drunken forms, could not consistently overpower base/Gear 2/Gear 3 was an absolute disgrace for someone who is allegedly above Admiral tier. I mean even if Kizaru has no awakening, he’s still restraining himself so as to not destroy Egghead while Kaido going all out was losing clashes with Gearless Luffy.

I am seriously close to officially ringing the bell, Kaido is not looking any stronger than Big Job, which is mid top tier at maximum. Ryokugyu beat the scabbards much harder than Kaido did but I was willing to give Kaido the benefit of the doubt there, but now Kizaru is beating Luffy harder than Kaido did as well.

I don’t even know what to say. Kaido is either just a fraud or Admirals are just that strong, or both.
man i started to see that .....

They fought very well, but the end result is a total domination of one side and scarring for another. Akainu was in a position to spare Kuzan's life, he wasn't passing out afterwards. This wasn't some Luffy vs Kaido.
Finally someone says it. All examples of extreme diffs have proven that Kuzan at least couldn't push Akainu to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.