Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, think logically: You have Doflamingo, one of the strongest Warlords, who is stronger than Jinbe, stronger than Hancock (who owned some of BB's commanders) and likely stronger than Crocodile as well. This guy used Jozu as his chair yet bums like Jack and Cracker are on his level?

It rather baffles me how people still place him on that level even after the new Warlord hype after Wano lol.
Jinbei and Hancock are stronger than Flamingo. Hop off Doffys dick. He is not special.

In my opinion:

Base Luffy (Gear 2/3) is High High Tier
Gear 4 Luffy is Low Top Tier
Gear 5 Luffy is Mid Top Tier

But when you add CoC, each Form jumps a Level, meaning:

CoC Base Luffy is Low Top Tier
CoC Gear 4 is Mid Top Tier
CoC Gear 5 is High Top Tier

-----------------------------------------------

I believe Lucci is Low Top Tier & Kizaru is Mid Top Tier
Meaning Non-CoC Gear 5 Luffy > Lucci
And Kizaru > Non-CoC Gear 4 Luffy

For Luffy to push Kizaru to get All Out, He needs either CoC Gear 4 or Non-CoC Gear 5
But both probably Loss due to being Temporary & also Kizaru's Experience

Only way for Luffy to Defeat Kizaru is to go Gear 5 & Use CoC
But imo their Fight is gonna get Interrupted
And They will have a Round 02 in Next Island

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yo this is actually turning out to be a good chapter! I can already imagine that last panel of giant luffy ripping off the roof of the base and grabbing Kizaru.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@DruMzTV can you tell us if it's CoC or regular CoA? :josad:
For who? Luffy is 100% using CoC, there's no reason for him to magically hold CoC back, when he's wasting haki in G4 a limited mode, he needs every hit to count. Oda just doesn't draw it the same way visually in snakeman because so many attacks are going off, don't expect the no touch bs.

When one guy says "you are damaged" and the other "nah you too" its a clear sign in Shounen that its the same damage. You got problems with taking the L though. 🤡
That is not what they say, though. It doesn't work out in your favor if you don't change the dialogue, does it?

Good thing we saw the actual damage both of them had endured and can compare it. It's really a good thing, since there's no dialogue comparing their damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.