Status
Not open for further replies.
So once again the previous spoilers have been misleading by admiral wankers

Kizaru makes a retreat to recharge. Sounds like Luffy during his previous fights, Dresrosa where he had to step away and recharge ...
Kizaru is weaker, he can't fight Luffy head on so he wanted to avoid the fight just as I predicted...

Kizaru will struggle to end the fight quickly. All he cares is to follow Saturn's orders promptly.
I didn't realize the chapter would move so slow though.

No progression on the other crew members yet. Since Kizaru vs Luffy is the main fight it means Zoro vs Lucci might get off-screened. RIP Zoro boys.

Next chapter 1093:
Saturn has to react now. He's pretty much forced.
Even if Kizaru goes all out on awakening powers. The robot powered up and is going to get involved one way or another.
Lucci vs Zoro is a side battle and they are eclipsed by what's going on, it will be a quick game over, or at least Zoro will try to end it quickly, unless Lucci runs away?

We probably don't get to see more about Akainu at the moment, but it's clear the ruling structure might be crumbling. Revolutionaries should come into play soon-ish, maybe 5 chapters considering this slow pace.

Oda is still very hesitant to finally gives up major lore drops on void century. How long will he delay and avoid this?

Apollo

The Sol King
Is akainu that slow? He got 2 hits on him
Kuma wasnt trying shit its pathetic
Dont ever try to clown kaido for failing to kill kinemon and others when akainu is looking like a scrub this chapter
He took off half his face, its just a matter of time now before Kuma dies (like WB).

I have never read a full summary that sounds as Fucking insane as this one.

Sakazuki low diffed Kuma and made him retreat

Kizaru pulls some orbital bombardment shit on Luffy and destroys the Vegaforce

Kizaru is completely unphased by Giant Gear 5

Dear Lord, this chapter sounds fucking amazing
Lakainu still licking Celestial boots only clowns can be fan of this dog :gokulaugh:

And now Akainu failed to beat and capture injured mindless Kuma
Akainu melted part of his head and seemingly his leg. This is significantly worst than pretty much any beating any other character can achieve because fighting Akainu leaves you permanently damaged if not mortally wounded.

Just name one character who with such "average" attacks (because I highly doubt we've seen the higher end of his skills) makes so much damage to people as powerful as Whitebeard (melted half of his head, burned his organs), Kuzan (destroyed his leg, left most of his body scarred) and even Ace (pierced a hole effortlessly through his body).

Akainu is dangerous as hell and thinking that what he just did to Kuma is a failure is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.