Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu melted part of his head and seemingly his leg. This is significantly worst than pretty much any beating any other character can achieve because fighting Akainu leaves you permanently damaged if not mortally wounded.

Just name one character who with such "average" attacks makes so much damage to people as powerful as Whitebeard (melted half of his head, burned his organs), Kuzan (destroyed his leg, left most of his body scarred) and even Ace (pierced a hole effortlessly through his body).

Akainu is dangerous as hell and thinking that what he just did to Kuma is a failure is absurd.
He failed to take down kuma
All that you wrote means nothing, He failed to do his job that even CDs called him out

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A lot of people said Kizaru or Saturn need to be defeated because this would qualify as the “shocking event” that has been foreshadowed. I have been saying that there is a zero percent chance that neither Luffy nor Kizaru being defeated would qualify as an appropriately shocking event at this point in the plot, but that I had no idea what the actual shocking event would be.
I don't understand the need for characters like Kizaru to stay "protected" anymore.

This is the saga where Oda has zero qualms showing Top Tiers fight on screen.
Do you really think Luffy v. Kizaru will not reach a conclusion? After all the history Luffy has with Kizaru from Sabaody, in an arc that spells Sabaody 2.0?

I don't think so. Kizaru, Lucci, the entire Armada & even Saturn isn't safe this arc imo.

I have never read a full summary that sounds as Fucking insane as this one.

Sakazuki low diffed Kuma and made him retreat

Kizaru pulls some orbital bombardment shit on Luffy and destroys the Vegaforce

Kizaru is completely unphased by Giant Gear 5

Dear Lord, this chapter sounds fucking amazing
If you love all this, just wait for awakened Kizaru...
:myman:

BTW

This is the 3rd time WG/Admirals look incompetent :
2 Admirals failinb to beat revision or capture 1
Imu and Gorosei couldnt capture Sabo

And now Akainu failed to beat and capture injured mindless Kuma

If it was BM or kaido
What's the excuse?
It is specifically because he's a mindless robot that he survived lmfao
Meanwhile big job can't damage a restrained Kidd for hours, fuck outta here

I hope all this Akainu trash talk from celestials will end up with him leaving and founding his own marines group
I think its quite literally him also revolting against the WG as well with his own agenda.

I swear, I can imagine Kizaru's defeat and whateve happens at Marijoa with him, setting up and commanding HIS Marines (not Sword and not the old guard like Kizaru, Garp, Sengoku, etc) to go after One Piece like the other Yonko.

I really think thats the avenue Oda is going with them

Status
Not open for further replies.