Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its quite literally him also revolting against the WG as well with his own agenda.

I swear, I can imagine Kizaru's defeat and whateve happens at Marijoa with him, setting up and commanding HIS Marines (not Sword and not the old guard like Kizaru, Garp, Sengoku, etc) to go after One Piece like the other Yonko.

I really think thats the avenue Oda is going with them
This is the only thing that would make me like Akainu. That and a good backstory of how he became the man he is today.

Clown he wants his pirate island official thats why lmao
Exactly, he wishes to be noticed by Celestial dragons. He wants to be their servent.

Otherwise, why would a pirate ever care to make the island "offiicial"? It doesn't make any bit of sense
and also wants access to Marijoa
Proof? Where did he say that?
And what asanine shit are you reading where they would let him in Marijoa just because he would be a king of his bum island? They can kill kings on a whim

Wait people really did not think that luffy would not need Gear 5 for Kizaru.
Kaido KO man during gear 4 with power up 3 times.
This is shonen from now on high tier real fights start at G5 for luffy .
He only needed it because Kizaru ran away and wanted to prevent VegaPunk from being killed. How bad is your reading comprehension?

Kizaru with awakening gonna be like:

Speedforce, moving faster than light, imagine he can go 2-4sec back into the time or move in the future for 2-3sec.
Basically even if he take a huge attack, he could run back and dodge that attack.
Kizaru devilfruit has sooooo much potential,I hope Oda use it very carefully...
No way Oda is gonna get into that kind of scientific stuff. Setting your expectations that high will lead to disappointment even if Kizaru does deliver as a top tier.

See Kid fans as an example.
Edit: well, Kid was a joke all around, but I meant especifically regarding his powerset.

Stop embarrassing yourself already, man.

Can you read what you just posted? What does that dialogue mean? That they're both tired; even equally tired, if you will. "Tiredness" ≠ "Damage", so what does this dialogue do for your point? Nothing.

We saw the damage Luffy took, some punches from Bellamy mostly, and we saw the damage Doflamingo took, getting his organs destroyed beyond what a surgeon thought it was possible to survive, having his durability entirely bypassed.

Your only proof was debunked by minimal reading comprehension, so sit down.
Just accept it bro. Its not that difficult. Dont ignore what Luffy went through the whole day and yes if you let somebody punch you without really defending it, it is damaging you. Im actually feel sorry for you. How can people be so ego driven. 🫣🥹

Do we count this as Kizaru winning Round 1 vs Luffy? Yes or no?

Then Kizaru flies back to Egghead and kicks Luffy Snakeman with full force.

Luffy is blown through "Vegaforce-01", destroying the robot completely (Franky is still inside the robot). We can see 2 flashback panels of Vegapunk showing "Vegaforce-01" to Kizaru.

Thousand Sunny is OK because it lands on "island clouds". Bonney attacks Kizaru.

Kizaru: "You've grown so much...Don't force me to hurt too many people I know during this mission!!"

Bonney is kicked by Kizaru and she hits Egghead's barrier.

Kizaru warps to the middle of the "Control Room" in the “Labo Phase", right next to Vegapunk.

Of course it does mean something? He melted Kuma's face and erased his leg (plus Kuma can "teleport", so it's not so weird that he could escape). "LOL weakling Akainu failed to take down Kuma", holly shit: what he did was worse than that! If this is the standard for failing then I'm scared as hell for when this guy actually triumphs, which is... Well, we saw what happens when he does the job: Ace murdered and Kuzan permanently crippled.

If this is a failure then Akainu's failures are more dangerous than most people's successes.
Who cares?
Was Akainu job and goal to hurt kuma or take him down as he himself said?

He didn't even kill Ace, Ace sacrificed himself to save Luffy
If Ace didn't do that, he wouldn't be dead!

Stop coponh and accept that Admirals have failed to capture or beat any intruder so far

Status
Not open for further replies.