Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Which round?
Did he overpower luffy in the end? Yeah
Did he win? No

Anyway, hyping kizaru to cover your shame because zoro won't fight Kizaru, won't make zoro better than luffy
luffy got one shot 5 times and died once, kaido lost once after fighting waves of YC caliber fighters the entirety of the invasion while using his DF to power the teleportation of the island for hours......

Do you think I care what redon says about something as intricate and convoluted as haki?

Go reread Snakeman Luffy vs Kaidou, there are no black sparks "before" contact, the mode is simply too fast to convey attacks before they are making contact, it's gonna be messy. If you see any sparks of haki at all. Luffy is 100% using advCoC. Without a shadow of a doubt, Kizaru acknowledged Kaidou's defeat for a reason, unless you wanna tell me rooftop Luffy is the level Kizaru deems worthy to defeat Kaidou?

The first thing Greenbull did was eat an advCoC attack for breakfast against Yamato, this is not the saving grace you think it is. This cope that Luffy is turning off his advanced CoC while risking getting his ass kicked and needing every single attack to count is the lowest of the low.
There are actually CoC leaking from his Arms when he uses snakeman on Kaido

Redon doesn't play agenda
He actually mentions it when CoC is used
Like when Yamato used CoC on GB or so...

Don't get me wrong, Hancock, Croc, Doffy and Jinbe - they all are fodders to top tiers. Hancock is dangerous because of her hax working. But that's the thing, if her hax works. Hell, her hax didn't even work against Pre-TS Luffy...

Anyway, Doflamingo was already compared to Hancock by Kuzan and he was simply portrayed stronger than her. He's also likely stronger than Croc as well. Heck, he's basically another part of Crocodile - similar crew structure (except his crew being better), both wanted to rule over a kingdom (except Doffy was successful) and so on.

You think Jack and Cracker come close to that?
My Shichibukai rankings:
No Law or BB..
Boa 95
Weevil 94
Jinbei 90
Prime Kuma 89
Doffy 88
Crocodile 88
Moria 73
Buggy 15

Rooftop Luffy got dogged by a nameless Kizaru kick.

In fact, like @MarineHQ was saying, you can even infer Luffy was KO'd for a little bit because Kizaru had time to one shot Bonney and head to the central lab after it
We have see how far luffy get hit before you can say he was even semi .
Kizaru is fastest person there would take him not time for him to do that .
In fact it seem it took him no time fly far away form egghead just to come back and hit luffy .

Kuma showing up and then dying at Egghead makes more sense imo than him dying at Marijoa, also Egghead has characters that have a connection to Kuma such as Bonney and Vegapunk.
Yeah it was always very confusing to have him so far away and not have Bonney have resolution with her father or have the flashback with him around , now having him there can work if we dont leave Egghead too quickly.

Don't get me wrong, Hancock, Croc, Doffy and Jinbe - they all are fodders to top tiers. Hancock is dangerous because of her hax working. But that's the thing, if her hax works. Hell, her hax didn't even work against Pre-TS Luffy...

Anyway, Doflamingo was already compared to Hancock by Kuzan and he was simply portrayed stronger than her. He's also likely stronger than Croc as well. Heck, he's basically another part of Crocodile - similar crew structure (except his crew being better), both wanted to rule over a kingdom (except Doffy was successful) and so on.

You think Jack and Cracker come close to that?
I have Doffy over Jack.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Also, I just processed the "very far from Egghead" part.

What the actual fuck @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Actual orbital bombardment
:crazwhat:
That’s what I’m fucking saying dude…it really sounds like Kizaru is going fucking off right now. He not only orbitally bombarded Luffy, he destroyed the Vegaforce, negged Bonney, and then appeared right next to Vegapunk. He really tore shit up here.

And notice that Kizaru acknowledged Luffy beat Kaido before kicking his shit in.

AND notice that Kizaru has no fear of giant Gear 5.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Do you think I care what redon says about something as intricate and convoluted as haki?

Go reread Snakeman Luffy vs Kaidou, there are no black sparks "before" contact, the mode is simply too fast to convey attacks before they are making contact, it's gonna be messy. If you see any sparks of haki at all. Luffy is 100% using advCoC. Without a shadow of a doubt, Kizaru acknowledged Kaidou's defeat for a reason, unless you wanna tell me rooftop Luffy is the level Kizaru deems worthy to defeat Kaidou?

The first thing Greenbull did was eat an advCoC attack for breakfast against Yamato, this is not the saving grace you think it is. This cope that Luffy is turning off his advanced CoC while risking getting his ass kicked and needing every single attack to count is the lowest of the low.
Why the fuck would Luffy refuse to use Adv CoC against an Admiral? It makes no sense, Luffy clearly counts the Admirals as strong enemies based on what he's said.

People just want to downplay Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.