Status
Not open for further replies.
And why are they ignoring the hamster grab performed on Kizaru. Put the admirals to shame.

Even braindead Kuma bot escaped from Akainu. What is there to celebrate?
It's just a grab.

Kizaru did not even react to that to be fair. He was the only one without eyeballs popping out.

A part of me is saying that he may pull a similar feat, will he use his awakened powers?

We'll see.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just spouting nonsense now ? Not really sure gow Zenkai boosts even have anything do to with this when I've with no word once claimed responding to you that Kizaru or Luffy got a Zenkai boost.

I don't need to convince anyone to overwrite their cope arguments. When they want to cope they will believe what they want. You're stripping Luffy off his ability because it hurts your cute little Haki > Everything agenda, that's the entire truth here.

Oda has already proven an Admirals ability to take aCoC attacks, there is no need to strip Luffy of off that.

That Yonkou Luffy is now equal to Rooftop Luffy is just the final confirmation we needed that rn you're on copies overdose.
Dude, you're still not reading my posts. I've said 10 times over, that idgaf about Redon's opinion and i'll look at the raws to decide for myself.

Ofcourse, if Luffy is using CoC - then Kizaru is essentially fighting the same G4 Snakeman Luffy that Kaidou fought.

But in the case that it isn't CoC & just CoA - then what?

Wait. If Luffy is only using CoA, yonko agenda is not only safe, but stronger than ever.
The pattern of admirals getting overhyped is still there. As always.

Why do you call it a yonko agenda btw? This is Luffy's story and his dream to be pirate king. Personally I don't care about the title nor the other yonkos.
Pirate king agenda is more fitting if it were to be a character driven agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.