Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kizaru did not need FS to block every Snakeman blow...I did not expect that in a million years. Snakeman attacks from all angles, front behind, underneath etc.

He doesn't even seem to be using his movement speed, which is atleast how I thought he would deal with it, by counterattacking. This is the first loss for FS since Luffy attained it honestly. Kizaru's guard is insane, rn he is straight up making up for inferior durability to Kaidou with a god tier guard.

Will wait to see if Kizaru has FS, actually makes more sense if he does, otherwise FS took a big hit here. If Kizaru has FS ontop of his light logia, that is also still insane.
Look at the panel where he is moving away. The light particles make their way to the sky while Luffy is still facing who he thinks is where Kizaru is standing meaning Kizaru is moving so fast Luffy only noticed when he was in the sky.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yo this is definitely an oversell
Kizaru‘s fighting style is cool af but until we see how he fares against acoc Luffy, then there will always be something missing. Luffy was spamming it nonstop against Kaido, there is no excuses in that department.
Base Luffy has shown stronger hits than regular coa snakeman, we’ve seen the comparisons against Kaido.
My honest reaction is an oversell lol? I'm telling you my expectations from Kuzan and GB were that Admirals can obviously tank advCoC and bounce back, no problem, we've already seen it. So Kizaru going toe to toe with advCoC Luffy wouldn't be that big a deal for me. That's why I thought Luffy for sure was using advCoC, because I thought Kizaru actually took damage.

What I did not expect is for Snakeman + FS to be unable to land a single clean hit on Kizaru. That is out of the ordinary in my book.

You need to know first where the punches are landing. I believe Kizaru even blocks using his knees, barrier Haki doesn't work like Barto's fruit.
It likely doesnt matter here with Kizaru, he stated he has the best guard in the world. This is purely my headcanon but perhaps he developped an advanced version of barrier Haki where he can just block everything coming his way no matter the direction.

C

Cruxroux

Boundman would be useless if Luffy can’t even properly tag a Kizaru who clearly not going all out in the faster form tbh
and As Far as we can get from kaido vs luffy.
g5 isnt speed related either.
there's a reason why luffy switched to g4 snakesman immediately.
Boundman would have been kicked through barries 10 times already.

Your headcannon seems passionate but you still havent made a point,explain how g4 snakemen without acoc and ryou is faster or stronger than before.

EXPLAIN or shut your bitch ass mouth you walkin embarassment
Not that guy, but:
Remember when Luffy fought Kaido the first time? He was unable to react in G4 (that ups his speed a lot from base)
In the rooftop the same forms were able to put up a fight, before he used he learned ACoC proving that his base stats increased. Even his base form was able to keep up with Kaido speed after he managed to recover after eating.
So yes, it's safe to assume that he increased his stats since WCI

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
We know Barrier Haki creates a shield around you, by doing so he can block every single hit from Snakeman no matter the angle. This isnt a reaction speed thing.
Hm, I would agree, but I see Kizaru using his knee to guard a snakeman blow from underneath and from the side. Meaning he is actively blocking some attacks that would get through? Does barrier even surround the individual in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.