Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I expected him to do this to acoc+snakeman Luffy.
Wait you expected Kizaru to low diff G4 + FS + advCoC?? Lmfao is Kaidou a joke to you, that's crazy, don't forget Hybrid Kaidou felt the need to drink after facing G2/3 Luffy and admitting he can go toe to toe with him, that's before G4 was even in the picture.

This is severe underestimation of Luffy and Kaidou, or overestimation of Kizaru. Maybe both.

No Luffy, Zoro or Jinbei around and Mr Cocking is not even drawn when Kizaru is in the same room as him, the personification of haki, strength, speed and durability is not good enough to stall an Admiral for a couple of seconds. :kobeha:

panel above Kizaru is still there and blinds luffy, then leaves, blinded Luffy firre a fist at where Kizaru was at. Hes not there anymore, Luffy looks up and sees him.

Its because he was blinded.
I'm referring to the 3 small panels above the panel where Kizaru is already in the sky, not the kick itself. Luffy isn't being blinded by the light when Kizaru moves to the sky. While Kizaru moves Luffy is seen still fighting and facing the direction Kizaru was standing at before, then he moves his whole body towards the light when Kizaru was completely gone and up in the sky.

Kizaru blocked snakeman..blocking is not outclassing or outspeeding...of course Kizaru defence is extremely tough...that is the only take away from this clash
Then why Luffy goes G5 after Kizaru kicks him?
He could've still been in G4 form, no need going to G5 if it doesn't necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.