Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there needed to be some key moments when we could see that Kizaru started to "struggle" at first with the other gears, then went more easily and dunked on these.

That's some battle pattern I'd gladly see tbh.

As for the ACoC stuff. I do think it makes a difference.
They are harder to block - very important since Kizaru effortlessly blocked Snake Man hits which would maybe look different if they were amped with ACoC.
ACoC attacks simply hit much more harder.

Besides, this is still just the beginning of the fight. Maybe both will start using ACoC at some point of the battle.

At the end, it isn't even that bad. I mean some people cope about "If Luffy used ACoC he would trash Kizaru" but we've already seen Kuzan tanking ACoC hits from Garp. So I doubt Luffy using ACoC would immediately trash Kizaru. That's just unrealistic and stupid expectations driven by agendas.

It is also not likely Kizaru wins against Luffy lmao. People also didn't learn from Luffy vs Katakuri. At best both get fully interrupted which would be beyond trash. Who wants to see Luffy vs Kizaru rematch being postponed?
honestly giving the pacing of this fight (seems very fast)
and with the bot waking up
it may well be interrupted and if so I will be incredibly disgusted.
personally prefer if kizaru went down here with everything hes got.

JoNdule is on copium overdrive rn, the first big L chapter for Snakeman + FS. Gotta take this one on the chin.
I told him that already. Bro is pretty deluded rn lmao.

But I gotta say, if it's needed a light speed speedster to dunk on Snake Man + FS with speed, isn't this rather hype for FS and Snake Man? Because which other character is as fast as light?

The only real L took Katakuri haters closeted Sanji and Zorotards.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I see split opinions on this. Most people on this forum agree with you that ACoC doesn't make you faster, but a lot of people I talk to think it does, and a lot of them cite Luffy's feats against Kaido once he awakened ACoC in base compared to how he was performing prior, even while using gears.

Curious on your thoughts
There is zero evidence advCoC increases your speed. Everytime speed was quantifiable the limiting factor was clear.

Kuri - No FS ----> TB Blitzed G4
Rooftop - FS used ---> partially avoided even in base (a much slower form than G4, FS is that potent)
Post 1010 - FS + G2 used ---> completely avoided TB and countered

Same move used by Kaidou, each time Luffy adds another variable linked to speed to increase his chances of dodging. AdvCoC fundamentally does nothing here, there's nothing to cite.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What I see here is classic Oda non-showing thing:

- we don't see the charging of techniques (so no trails);
- we did not see the hits, because are covered by Kizaru "light".
We have the same problems v. Kaidou as well.
Yet Oda managed to draw the difference.

What we do see is Luffy visibly worried, wich wouldn't have any sense if he wasn't using all he had. And in fact he goes G5 right after.
Did Luffy use CoC v. Seraphim?

By the way, if you are expecting to see trails or the no touching now with G5, better think again because there weren't any even though Kaido explicitly said Luffy was using CoC :
You can see the Lightning jettisoning off of Kaidou's face in the very panel you posted.

I'm sorry bro, there is nothing to debate here. At best this is IDCoA, at worst this is just CoA hardening and personally I'm leaning towards IDCoA.

This does mean that BASE Kizaru owns someone who had Katakuri fighting for his life. @JoNdule :shocking:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I told him that already. Bro is pretty deluded rn lmao.

But I gotta say, if it's needed a light speed speedster to dunk on Snake Man + FS with speed, isn't this rather hype for FS and Snake Man? Because which other character is as fast as light?

The only real L took Katakuri haters closeted Sanji and Zorotards.
I need to read the chapter clearly, I barely looked at the raws, initial raws don't leave me with the impression that light speed was a major factor. That's why I say this.

Perhaps Kizaru's guard is still special compared to anyone elses anyway? But it's still more replicable than his movement speed.

This is stupid

G2 vs lucci was without haki
G2 with haki vs Doffy

Katakuri and Kizaru both fought no adcoc-adcoa snakeman...snakeman didn't even use named attacks vs Kizaru

Stop comparing kizaru to kaido
Katakuri was sending snakeman flying with a base kick casually
Kizaru should do better
This version of Luffy is way stronger, faster, etc.
Stop it. Kizaru fucking destroys MochiMaggot with his piss.

We have the same problems v. Kaidou as well.
Yet Oda managed to draw the difference.

Did Luffy use CoC v. Seraphim?

You can see the Lightning jettisoning off of Kaidou's face in the very panel you posted.

I'm sorry bro, there is nothing to debate here. At best this is IDCoA, at worst this is just CoA hardening and personally I'm leaning towards IDCoA.

This does mean that BASE Kizaru owns someone who had Katakuri fighting for his life. @JoNdule :shocking:
Owns? Did kizaru beat Snakeman? Lol did even do much damage? Luffy got damaged by the barrier more lol

:milaugh:base katakuri also sent snakeman flying with a base kick

Kizaru with a powerful kick should do more than just send luffy flying

I'm not going to claim Kizaru is defeating Lufy, but maybe the fight is getting interrupted at least. Cause it's clear Kizaru is getting some more develoment/character focus.
I firmly believe we're going to get a conversation between him and Vegapunk.
Ive been in the camp of Kizaru not going down here but in the final war given his narrative importance.

I saw someone predict Akainu vs Dragon clash in chapter 1100, exactly 1000 chapters after Dragon first showed up in chapter 100. Looks likely to me.

From the small amount of spoilers we got the power levels mostly as expected

Luffy Gear 5 > Admiral Kizaru > Luffy Gear 4 ≈ YC1 Katakuri => Shichibukai Doflamingo > YC3 Cracker

* Doflamingo was already badly injured by Law, emotionally hurt due to his nakamas and country being killed and raided + worry of having to deal with CP0, marine admirals, WG and so on
As I wrote going of the initial spoilers before the detailed spoilers and raw came out it should be clear Kaido ≈ Luffy G5 > Kizaru > WCI Katakuri ≈ Luffy G4 =>

I can definitely see Katakuri and Doflamingo come back at a level where they can give Green Bull and Fujitora all they can handle and Kaido > all admirals (Akainu potential exception but I still see K take it extreme diff).

Kizaru reminds me a little bit of Vergo in this chapter. He overestimated his strength / underestimated how strong the new gen has gotten so quickly. And while strong he clearly lacks that insane destructive power of Akainu.

What impressed me most in this chapter is G5 Luffys ability to negate certain death from the lasers TWICE and just turn it into small burn marks.

If that was any other strong guy there that can put up a fight against Kizaru like Zoro or Lucci they would have been burnt to a crisp and died or at least been so badly injured they would have lost. Against Enel, Big Mom, Kaido, Kizaru our Rubber Boy turned God just keeps tanking attacks no mere mortal like Shanks or Mihawk can even dream of taking without significant damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.