Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kuma teleporting away from MJ could mean he is coming towards Egghead to possibly sacrifice himself there.
Ancient Robot awakening could be another stalling device so SHs can escape now that VegaForce01 is out.
However, it would have to be crazy strong or have convenient abilities to stall Kizaru.

One thing I am certain of is if they arent escaping, Saturn will 100% step in.
He will not sit on his ass and eat cookies while Strawhats gang up on Kizaru and beat him.
An escape from this point is nothing shocking for the world, unless Kuma and Ancient Robot do something crazy.

The defeat of both Kizaru and Saturn is a fitting shock.

C

Cruxroux

Lol and you hate Luffy too much and wishing it was Zoro and Admiral piece instead. Its alright to hype Kizaru, I am hyping him too but wanking him to this level where he is just way too much for Luffy to handle is wild.
Luffy going into his peak form when against an Admiral is getting used to Hype Kizaru??? How? No one would choose a revolver in place of a rocket launcher to take down a tank, same with gear 5 strong opponents require strong moves to fight but You just let hate guide your agenda. You really thing GEAR 5 Luffy is even in full force yet...LOOOL.. Get ready with your copium bud you will be needing some after Goofy Piece Starts.
Lmao let's bet who takes the L first Kizaru or Luffy.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I'm ready to bet my account.

Perhaps Kizaru's guard is still special compared to anyone elses anyway? But it's still more replicable than his movement speed.
I do think it's because of Kizaru moving with LS tbh.
I mean, we have Garp dunking on Kuzan a few times with his speed and I sincerely doubt Garp punches faster than Snake Man + FS. Kuzan was also blitzed in these instances.

We have the same problems v. Kaidou as well.
Yet Oda managed to draw the difference.
Yeah, th difference between a single panel and a full fight.

Did Luffy use CoC v. Seraphim?
The ones Zoro told him to only attack when the flames went away?
Idk

You can see the Lightning jettisoning off of Kaidou's face in the very panel you posted.
Like I said, full fight.

Here the impact site is covered by light.

I'm sorry bro, there is nothing to debate here. At best this is IDCoA, at worst this is just CoA h,ardening and personally I'm leaning towards IDCoA.

This does mean that BASE Kizaru owns someone who had Katakuri fighting for his life. @JoNdule :shocking:
What can I say?

We don't see the charging or the impact, but we see that Luffy is worried.I f you want to still think it's not 100% Luffy, it's not like I can force you.

However, I hope you won't start to demand those things with G5, since there weren't any:

He was going extreme diff, fighting with his life on the line v. Snakeman lol.
And "base katakuri" is nothing but cope, he was using Awakening whenever he needed to f.ex. Buzz Cut Mochi.

Kizaru is simply "better" as expected than the One Trick Pony.
:milaugh:A serious snakeman vs base Katakuri
Using every named moves and huffing hard

Vs casual snakeman no named attacks vs kizaru

The only way Kizaru beats katakuri is with top end moves.
He's not gonna win less than high diff
He didn't do anything much to snakeman Luffy
Snakeman Luffy was begging katakuri to stop

Kizaru still above katakuri tho

C

Cruxroux

Y

Lol You are treating Luffy's different forms into different characters lol.
But Hate to break it to you Kizaru is not negging GEAR 5.
You're too much lol 😂😂😂.
I said he negged snakesman. How much salty you need to get to cope from the fact , Kizaru just sent Luffy flying through barrier twice already that too effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.