Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I hope none of you guys are actually complaining about Nami Being useful and taking Zeus

You guys want the Strawhats to get more screen time then when they actually do stuff you all call them fodder who should only cheerlead Luffy and Zoro
Some people just don't like the idea of Nami using a Yonko weapon as her own

Imagine if Brook is using Yoru

I hope none of you guys are actually complaining about Nami Being useful and taking Zeus

You guys want the Strawhats to get more screen time then when they actually do stuff you all call them fodder who should only cheerlead Luffy and Zoro
I have no problem about Nami being useful and I have never complained about her usefulness. It's her getting Zeus that I didn't like, especially the circumstances of it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
there are honestly people out here who think prime wb and prime roger would have ducked or not been able to take down big mom or kaido
To be fair, Big Mom’s and Kaido’s 1v1:

Made Roger’s and Whitebeard’s look like two babies splashing around in the kiddie pool by comparison lol.

Now ofc, Roger and Whitebeard are probably >= Big Mom and Kaido but their battle was far less impressive.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
The fact they got to come up with a fanon nickname as if it means anything in story is ridiculous.
Then theres the guy xdrake or whatever who always says a chapter without Zoro is boring...
Are they that insecure?
Glad to know zoro is living rent free in your head. You always seem to bring him up when no ones talking about him. You’re the real insecure one around here

To be fair, Big Mom’s and Kaido’s 1v1:

Made Roger’s and Whitebeard’s look like two babies splashing around in the kiddie pool by comparison lol.

Now ofc, Roger and Whitebeard are probably >= Big Mom and Kaido but their battle was far less impressive.
One clash vs however long they were fighting, though.
Post automatically merged:

Glad to know zoro is living rent free in your head. You always seem to bring him up when no ones talking about him. You’re the real insecure one around here
I'm quoting from when I read it herp derp, got a brain? Not everyone is on at the same time...
You are just so sad coming up with meaningless drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.