Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Some people just don't like the idea of Nami using a Yonko weapon as her own

Imagine if Brook is using Yoru
Bad analogy on two grounds

1)weapons

Brook blade is totally different from yoru and yoru can't be modelled as per Brooks sake

On the other hand, even though zeus is homie it goes well with nami weapon and can be modelled to be used as per nami already defined abilties.

2) character

Nami is opportunistic and smart. She is called a burglar cat for a reason.

Brook isn't like nami.

Trust me, that’s not the dumbest opinion on this forum...not even the stupidest one in this thread. It is wild as all hell, though, can’t deny that. If Toki is alive and banging Kaido, THAT would probably make me drop OP, something I’ve never said about anything else.

Lol same from me. And I watch it since I was 7. For 17 years. My all time favourite manga is without doubt one piece.

how could prometheus present in Wano all of a sudden? We didnt see him or any sign of him from the moment BMP trying to invade Wano for the first time up until now. The only headcanon I have right now is he actually went alone from WCI to Wano, relying on his connection to the other two main souls to trace them.

Nami also doesn't care about him and the chopper :gokulaugh:,
Completely different from the time Nami saved Sanji, she seemed to be in a hurry even though it was a Yonko, fighting BM and other powerful enemies and ignoring her fears.
:myman:
Well to be fair she didnt really know how terrorized big mom can be at the time but now she like Fuck it yall goin had to die sorry

So, who is this dude? :few:

Either its:

- Just Izo (not the same person between pics but they share a similar jacket) and Oda is hiding their design.
- Not Izo and its this mystery person who met Crocus. Izo is just somewhere else on the ship atm.

I wonder if he's being coy here. To me, I don't see this person being Izo (the cover story guy), but I can see the person in Wano being Izo and they just share the same jacket.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we get Izo and this mystery person.
Post automatically merged:

Why do people suddenly care?
First possible hint at this person after 350 chapters. What is weird is Oda hasn't just shown Izo, whom we know is on the ship due to last chapter.

Its either Izo or both Izo and this mystery person are on the ship together.

Status
Not open for further replies.