Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the panels i mean... did he need Barrier Haki to block Luffy's kick last chapter?
He's basically palming the attacks away.
High speed unpredictable attacks, they are hitting him but doing no damage. Its barrier haki.

Why are you Rupeebros acting like I'm sayin old Rayleigh is better than Yonko Luffy lol?
We have already established w/o any doubt that Luffy is holding back.
I dont understand the insecurity.
Did you just call me a Rupeebro ?:pepeke:

People who think that this fight is gonna conclude or that Kizaru is gonna be beaten or die are absolutely mental. You people never learn, are you?
Can’t lie I think he’s going to die but not by Luffy or anything

Oda is really trying to paint him in a really sympathetic light almost like we should be pitying him

doesn’t feel like something that would happen if Luffy just beats him in regular clash or Kizaru beats Luffy in regular clash

there is something more that will happen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
High speed unpredictable attacks, they are hitting him but doing no damage. Its barrier haki.
Again, the panel just shows us how Kizaru is palming them away.
Kizaru isn't taking the hits like Kaidou did, he's blocking them.

Did you just call me a Rupeebro ?
Yes. The only other dude who picked a fight with me when i hyped Rayleigh was Kerkovian just so you know...

Akainu is so fucking raw man, he immeditely went for the head then took off Kuma's leg. He doesn't play around, always means business.

My GOAT :steef::steef:
I mean Kuma is basically almost full robot now, taking body parts means shit he can just build them back. And so there is no consequence for Akainu doing that, therefore hes allowed to do it. Watch him use the same shit against Luffy and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.