Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Kizaru and Fujitora I'm not expecting any grace from the rest of the Admirals. Akainu is already different from the way he was in Marinford, and Greebull is a complete joke, he's the Big Meme of the Admirals. It's like Oda spiciphicly has two relatively competent guys in every group and two others are joke. Shanks and Whitbeard were the competent Yonko while Kaido and Meme are nothing but disappointment.
Fuji, Akainu and GB all have been incompetent
Failing to do their job at mariejois

Look at the panel where punch going toward Kaido before it hit him you can see the haki trails for both and for luffy after he hit him .
It the same with second pics you can see the haki trails but there smaller and done even line up with the moves good LMAO .
Oda and fucking haki.......
Those are not trails, those are just lightning we have seen hundreds of times.

Trails are these ones:

That we clearly see during the charging of the hit.

And we clearly see the G5 charging, but no trails whatsoever:

Exactly! Rayleigh just comes off looking more impressive in close quarters here, no matter how you slice it.
No he doesn't

What will Rayleigh do if Kizaru fly far away from the island? He can't do crap since he can't even fly to follow kizaru to the sky up miles away
The only reason Kizaru can do this attack is because sabaody is CD fav island and they were around in that island

Old Ray didn't look better. He did sentomaru tier feat

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Because he was hitting Kizaru without ACoC just not doing damage due to the block.
Again im not saying he can't damage Kiz with ACoC. I'm saying what makes ACoC that much of a speed boost when snakeman couldn't tag him?

Kiz speed seems instant.

I believe I never spoke about that, only about you guys using Kizaru BFRing ACoCless Luffy as some grand achievement.
And where did you infer that from my first quote that you have quoted.

Yonko fans went from " Base Luffy will be enough for Kizaru" to "of course Kiz should be able to body G4"

Coping one chapter at a time. 😭
I'm just laughing at the clowns who thought kiz was neg diff. I've never made it a grand achievement.

Outside of Kizaru and Fujitora I'm not expecting any grace from the rest of the Admirals. Akainu is already different from the way he was in Marinford, and Greebull is a complete joke, he's the Big Meme of the Admirals. It's like Oda spiciphicly has two relatively competent guys in every group and two others are joke. Shanks and Whitbeard were the competent Yonko while Kaido and Meme are nothing but disappointment.
You can only expect so much from a Shounen with a lot of PIS. The Gorosei failed to capture a half dead Sabo in their introductory chapter as fighters.

@LemonadeCandy you know what's even more impressive?
Luffy is also a Fs User while Rayleigh isn't (as far as we know). And still Snakeman's barrage isn't as oppressive as Rayleigh in cqc.

Somehow, Rayleigh ends up as the biggest winner in the agenda wars of this chapter.
:suresure:"Snakeman pressures kizaru so much he can't do anything but block then had to fly away to the sky to do something "

Rayleigh who didn't pressure kizaru and was panting hard in sword duel
"He did better than Snakeman vs Kizaru because..."

Status
Not open for further replies.