of course the militants and deniers will deny science when convenient
Look in a mirror, you are the one denying science and the expertise of real scientists. Don't even try that with me bra..

Everyone that died was meant to die
WTF

Yeah the far right, still monstruous even in front of their own mistakes..
No I won't "move on" Bolsonaro is a far right biggot and those are the reason why him and Trump were in denial about the pandemic :

Pure virilism and missinformation. THe incapacity of recognizing their own mistakes.

I checked back this thread and at every freaking point you were here spouting far right BS. I didn't realized as I don't remember usually whom I'm talking with, but my memory is starting to kick in on this forum.. I see you.

say stuff like injecting bleach like Trump did which caused a couple of idiots to try that and die...
Omg I forgot about that...

I don't think brazilians would have really gave a shit about any lockdowns
if he didn't say stuff like injecting bleach like Trump did which caused a couple of idiots to try that and die... it's probably fine
I think number of deaths have more to do with the culture of the people, old age, and luck. Countries where people's culture was to stay in and take the vaccine... died less. Where you had more people not giving a shit about the rules and doing "illegal gatherings" + anti-vax/masks + old people that's where you saw a lot of deaths.

Sweden was pretty open IIRC, but a lot of people distanced themselves and wore masks
Here is the thing,they didnt.The lockdowns were in effect,but you cant blame people for having to feed themselves.

bro connect the dots

at max I can use my picture
What i meant is that people to create a bond with the youtuber's charisma.if you dont show your face and voice,you are cheating yourself from bonding with a community of fans that will follow your stuff because they lack you.Its hard to developd bonds with ai voices and a random picture.You get it now?
Post automatically merged:

I don't think brazilians would have really gave a shit about any lockdowns
if he didn't say stuff like injecting bleach like Trump did which caused a couple of idiots to try that and die... it's probably fine
I think number of deaths have more to do with the culture of the people, old age, and luck. Countries where people's culture was to stay in and take the vaccine... died less. Where you had more people not giving a shit about the rules and doing "illegal gatherings" + anti-vax/masks + old people that's where you saw a lot of deaths.

Sweden was pretty open IIRC, but a lot of people distanced themselves and wore masks
and still see people wearing masks around here from time to time

Look in a mirror, you are the one denying science and the expertise of real scientists. Don't even try that with me bra..

WTF

Yeah the far right, still monstruous even in front of their own mistakes..

No I won't "move on" Bolsonaro is a far right biggot and those are the reason why him and Trump were in denial about the pandemic :

Pure virilism and missinformation. THe incapacity of recognizing their own mistakes.

I checked back this thread and at every freaking point you were here spouting far right BS. I didn't realized as I don't remember usually whom I'm talking with, but my memory is starting to kick in on this forum.. I see you.

Omg I forgot about that...
here is the thing,nobody cares about this keyboard smashing.At the end of they day we are all irrelevant.You aint batman,c4n.

AL sama

Red Haired
What i meant is that people to create a bond with the youtuber's charisma.if you dont show your face and voice,you are cheating yourself from bonding with a community of fans that will follow your stuff because they lack you.Its hard to developd bonds with ai voices and a random picture.You get it now?
you're slow so let me break it to you lol

remember I m a disabled person so there must be some reason as to why I m not doing these things

You do realize I can take that same logic and spin it for Africans and say Africans were enslaved because of their non-Christian religion and not because of their skin colour?
yes
No, a premonition :)
Meaning that in a few years you will understand everything I say here.

Yeah.. I think I'm starting to understand the pattern of this thread.

Rather than a problem of apoliticalistic centrism (even if it is a problem) this is more of an issue regarding the ignorance/deligitimation of social science and the studies/consensus regarding racism, Gender or politic.

Truly saddening to see.
you're so ignorant yet so arrogant
are you talking about like that "white" is the "default" race or something?
:sighting:

You refuse to educate yourself about topics you are unfamiliar with and then you act like these topics are not relevant.
I refuse to educate myself on topic I'm familiar with ? Hardly, I do that everyday. I knew nothing about sociology a few month ago..
You are making me a false trial here.
What topic is not relevant, Social science are more than relevant in our debate here, what are you talking about ?