One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kiz speed is top notch...
Bruh went flying away so far in an instant and then kicked Luffy without giving him any time to react.

G4 is no way near Kiz lol

Admirals are yc levels got massive slap (not that it was retarded to believe so anyway)

Interestingly Kiz is aware of G5 but he doesn't look much fazed.

That giant robot will take SHs to safety it seems.

Chapter was short but atleast we got one lol

3/5 because nothing much happened

Every panel with Kizaru literally kills.
Even if Kizaru lose this arc, i'm sure at least round one will go for him against G5.
Dude still didn't go all out. Don't want to imagine awakened Kizaru in action.
we kizaru fans had been waiting for a decade lmao, finally we can have something :milaugh:

from plot related to powerscaling its time for borsalino fans to enjoy the ride :cheers:

Forget Kong, where the fuck are the holy knights. For a fodder CD they come and kill him but they sleep like everytime when big shoots showing up.
:suresure:
I said this in the spoiler thread: I actually get why they dont.

The God Knights are also Celestial Dragons (since they can just kill other CDs). This means that the Fleet Admiral still has to bend to their will specifically.

Why risk yourself when the FA can just show up and defend Marijoa for you?

They are just assholes lol

I said this in the spoiler thread: I actually get why they dont.

The God Knights are also Celestial Dragons (since they can just kill other CDs). This means that the Fleet Admiral still has to bend to their will specifically.

Why risk yourself when the FA can just show up and defend Marijoa for you?

They are just assholes lol
Something like this is an unprecedented event though. It wouldn't hurt for Garling to do some especially since the Revos been bullying the CD's.

Every panel with Kizaru literally kills.
Even if Kizaru lose this arc, i'm sure at least round one will go for him against G5.
Dude still didn't go all out. Don't want to imagine awakened Kizaru in action.
Luffy already looking battered having to resort to G5 (unlike for Lucci this isn't to have fun) while Kizaru is squeaky clean and looking pretty casual makes me confident the round is either getting interrupted by something or Kizaru is winning it.
Luffy is likely going to have the upper hand next chapter which will make Kizaru go serious and maybe use awakening.