One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
I forgot who mentioned it, but I really like the theory that the Robot may actually be incorporated into Luffy's powers somehow, like a tool he ends up using in future fights. Or maybe just this arc.

Not sure how or why yet, but I get TB vibes in that way lol. That and the fact that Saturn feels like what Kuma was back then, a looming threat.
Luffy is the coordinate, he will do what Eren couldn't do: Activate all those sleeping titans/giants inside the Redline and annihilate the entire word.

:cheers:

that could happen but in the last page, we see a "music note" in giant robot panel which mean the drums/heartbeat activated the robot
The old robot's eyes powered up after hearing Nika's drums of liberations. A question that arises is why didn't the robot awaken when Luffy used gear 5 against Lucci?

Luffy didn't only go Gear 5, he turned into a giant, and him turning into a giant made his heart bigger.

The bigger the heart, the louder the drums.

What if Giant Luffy has a louder heartbeat that awakened the robot?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The old robot's eyes powered up after hearing Nika's drums of liberations. A question that arises is why didn't the robot awaken when Luffy used gear 5 against Lucci?

Luffy didn't only go Gear 5, he turned into a giant, and him turning into a giant made his heart bigger.

The bigger the heart, the louder the drums.

What if Giant Luffy has a louder heartbeat that awakened the robot?
maybe the drums/heartbeat is his regeneration properties.
when he fighting Lucci in Gear 5, he doesnt get a major injury iirc

@CoC: Color of Clowns reckons we're gonna get a Marine civil war after this arc, including due to the Garp and Koby incident too I presume. I bet some of the Marines loyal to Garp, who admire/adore him will be upset regarding the WGs and maybe some of the other Marines' attitude towards him inevitably so they will snap and it will divide the Marines.

Akainu has always had the vibe of causing the most brutal, violent coup, the angriest even and thus a military coup. Or in other words a "revolution" ironically lmao. Dragon laughs in the background at the irony.

I wish Zephyr was canonised so Akainu could be "inspired" by his actions and choices and thus have further inspiration and reasoning for his potential coup against the WG too.
Im not sure itll turn necessily into Civil War, but I do think Egghead will be the catalyst for causing most Marines to despise the WG.

For example, I can see the incident at Egghead being that not only does Kizaru lose, but also is potentially killed by Saturn. I know this sounds ridiculous atm, but Kizaru is extremely conflicted clearly, and I can see him assisting Luffy and VP with escaping. This causes Saturn to consider it treason and kills Kizaru publically.

The incident then causes Akainu to defect and most Marines follow. Fuji will because he probably hates the WG. Ryo will because he respects Akainu.

Again, HUGE stretch of the imagination atm, but its its something I can see something to get Akainu aiming for One Piece himself to exact his own justice on the world. I.e. Marines vs. Yonko (who are also fighting each other) vs. RAs vs. The WG. The "big war" that Oda is hyping across multiple arcs.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

the sequence in the spoiler thread from ladmirals boys being coocky due to the pic with luffy's damage into when the translation is out where said damage is due to the protective dome not kizaru's atk.... its pretty legendary :gokulaugh:
Man this is so embarrassing for Kizaru's AP, considering he had to make a huge effort for that kick, the guy literally climbed as high as he could just to get momentum and gain more AP... :gokulaugh: