One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
@comrade Zoro cant be stuck with Lucci. That fight ends whenever Zoro wishes to end it.
Precisely because Kizaru is such a power house Zoro is the one who will face him.
Because Luffy cant. Kizaru is barely trying and Luffy is already at his peak gear...
nik bringing Zoro in the discussion of a chapter that did not have any Zoro panel

Typical nik

Luffy‘s G5 drum powering up the Ancient Robot,why didn‘t the robot respond the first time Luffy used G5 on the Island?

Might be a stretch ,but the WG wanting Luffys fruit not only for the reason nobody uses it against them.
Maybe the WG has Ancient weapons they want to power using that fruit ,that why Saturn is there the Warrior of Science and Defense

Luffy already looking battered having to resort to G5 (unlike for Lucci this isn't to have fun) while Kizaru is squeaky clean and looking pretty casual makes me confident the round is either getting interrupted by something or Kizaru is winning it.
Luffy is likely going to have the upper hand next chapter which will make Kizaru go serious and maybe use awakening.
Sure, keep dreaming.

Luffy‘s G5 drum powering up the Ancient Robot,why didn‘t the robot respond the first time Luffy used G5 on the Island?

Might be a stretch ,but the WG wanting Luffys fruit not only for the reason nobody uses it against them.
Maybe the WG has Ancient weapons they want to power using that fruit ,that why Saturn is there the Warrior of Science and Defense
we having that Mew vs. MewTwo confrontation

the biggest deal is to get all these Vegapunk replicas of the ancient technology
Post automatically merged:

Luffy already looking battered having to resort to G5 (unlike for Lucci this isn't to have fun) while Kizaru is squeaky clean and looking pretty casual makes me confident the round is either getting interrupted by something or Kizaru is winning it.
Luffy is likely going to have the upper hand next chapter which will make Kizaru go serious and maybe use awakening.
those damn glass balls and Luffy himself could envelope Kizaru, that fight will show more of that creativity

The old robot's eyes powered up after hearing Nika's drums of liberations. A question that arises is why didn't the robot awaken when Luffy used gear 5 against Lucci?

Luffy didn't only go Gear 5, he turned into a giant, and him turning into a giant made his heart bigger.

The bigger the heart, the louder the drums.

What if Giant Luffy has a louder heartbeat that awakened the robot?
that's a pretty cool thought Now I'm certain that the missing energy is sun god nika I'm willing to bet that the name of the ancient Kingdom is Nika Kingdom or something like that.