Mfs who wants the fight to end next chapter don't want a good story

Oda hasn't use most of his characters especially admirals but they want them gone in 3-5 chapter 😭😭😭

The only one to give a shit about editor previews is Kinyagi, everyone know they are fraudulent.
It's time to stop taking him as the representative of admirals fans.

Anyway this was the jump preview for chapter 1038 :
"New generation vs yonko, the clash that separates an era, what will be the outcome?!"
Actual chapter 1038 : No Luffy vs Kaido (that had one more round later and only ended in chapter 1049), some Big Mom vs Kid & Law but the fight only finished in 1040.
That's what I said for 1092's note but people (Kinyagi) thought I was coping.
The editor literally said "a fierce fight with admiral kizaru!" as the preview for 1092.

But people really think Oda is going to cut away.

Editor's comments aren't always reliable, but this is one literally telling you the chapter contents
:kobeha:
I would be cautious about editor's notes.

I hope it means what it means but these notes don't always mean what we think they mean.
Translation: "If the editor words are right I'm a fraud so lets hope they aren't!!"

I'm a Luffy fan and I'm ashamed of any fellow Luffy fans who actually thinks that the fight is going to quickly end with Luffy easily defeating Kizaru.

I still think Luffy could maybe defeat Kizaru during this arc but not this early and not this quickly either.
Why? Luffy beat the WSC so this admiral won't be close to that difficulty. Shanks made Leanbull run away quickly and easily. Gorosei were hell bent on stopping Luffy's awakening so why would they be worried if an admiral is able to stall Luffy? How is Luffy beating emu if he struggles to beat a single admiral? You are a fake Luffy fan that tries to make Luffy a loser. By the Top 1 powers I banish you from Luffy fandom.

Yet, that note was correct and changes nothing to the point. Kinyagi is among you.
Acting like what someone else says randomly includes you just to win an argument lmao
You said that I specifically was preaching last chapter's editor notes, and you were dead wrong
Emperorkinyagi for a reason anyway

As I said, you admiral fanboys are good at strawman because you are bad at refuting arguments.
Here's some civil conversation that you turned down and instead started gaslighting
Yes because the average OP peasant is a powerscaling addict who is shocked how one of the most powerful crews in the world defeated an Admiral, lmao. These news are supposed to be shocking to both OP citizens and ofcourse the reader.

Oda doesn't go about satisfying powertripping Luffy fans who want their character to stream through the manga, he's writing a story.
Luffy and co already defeated two Yonko, yet Oda gave zero cares about showing the world's reaction to this victory, literally no one gave a fuck, but you're here convinced that the shocking news is Nika defeating Kizaru..

There are much bigger fish to fry here, the most important personnel on Egghead remains to be Saturn, and even Vegapunk, someone beloved by everyone in the world, holds higher stakes in the world overall than Kizaru.
So yeah, the shocking news is more likely concerned with Saturn, Vegapunk or something relating to the Ancient Kingdom

Did I, quote me oon that because I don't remember ever giving two shits about editor notes

That's cool, might be the chapter where Luffy proves to Kizaru how stronger he got
But Kizaru falling in 2 chapters? Good luck with that lol
Stop being so cowardly
:goatasure:

Mfs who wants the fight to end next chapter don't want a good story

Oda hasn't use most of his characters especially admirals but they want them gone in 3-5 chapter 😭😭😭
It doesn't necessarily mean the fight will end next chapter, but it points towards Kizaru getting defeated in the next 2-3 chapters, because the fight is coming to its conclusion

It doesn't necessarily mean the fight will end next chapter, but it points towards Kizaru getting defeated in the next 2-3 chapters, because the fight is coming to its conclusion
Bro I literally said the same shit and to my point that is bad

Y'all be the same ones who will call admirals trash and oda shouldn't created them if they we're going to lose in 5 chapters😭

We barely scratching the surface of the characters man

Why? Luffy beat the WSC so this admiral won't be close to that difficulty. Shanks made Leanbull run away quickly and easily. Gorosei were hell bent on stopping Luffy's awakening so why would they be worried if an admiral is able to stall Luffy? How is Luffy beating emu if he struggles to beat a single admiral? You are a fake Luffy fan that tries to make Luffy a loser. By the Top 1 powers I banish you from Luffy fandom.
First of all don't call me a fake Luffy fan, just because I don't agree with you and others doesn't make me a fake fan.

Second of all, I have said before that I still think Luffy will defeat Kizaru during this arc. I just don't think he will defeat him that quickly in the next chapter.

Third of all, just because I'm a Luffy fan doesn't mean I suddenly think Luffy can low diff the Admirals. Also I'm not a blind Admiral hater like you are, and I'm not blinded by bias either unlike you.

And finally, you are the same user who goes around insulting others just because they disagree with you.

Bro I literally said the same shit and to my point that is bad

Y'all be the same ones who will call admirals trash and oda shouldn't created them if they we're going to lose in 5 chapters😭

We barely scratching the surface of the characters man
To each their own I guess. 5 chapters is way to long to spend on an admiral fight. If it was Akainu, then sure, but not Kizaru, he needs to get packed quickly.