K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It’s almost 2024 and the far-right keeps winning everywhere 🤡
Any Politicians that wanna have considerable support have to restore to some sort of identitarian populism in the current climate.

So we'll see more of *We vs them*narrative, Over-rationalizing hatred of the *other*

Get ready for EU Elections and we'll see it manifest more wildly considering the far right is about to dominate there

I honestly don't know about the situation in the US since I live in Europe but if someone could tell me about the situation because from what I've seen (which could be selective) it seems like the US is dealing with the same problems the EU is facing and in particular countries like Italy/Greece, as well as France which seems to be going downhill.

I honestly don't know about the situation in the US since I live in Europe but if someone could tell me about the situation because from what I've seen (which could be selective) it seems like the US is dealing with the same problems the EU is facing and in particular countries like Italy/Greece, as well as France which seems to be going downhill.

If Gaddafi were alive I believe this migration crisis wouldn't be happening