One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
All the admirals look like they've had enough of WG and the Celestial Dragon.

I'm predicting an internal crisis between WG and the Navy.
Absolutely. I am very convinced akainu will plan a coup and GB will poison him. It may be a coincidence we got an admiral with plant ability. But if not, we'll know exactly who put some pollen into akainu's magma macchiato

The barrier that did not even kill Bonney? The same Barrier that Kizaru used to not hurt her too much lol?
That barrier?

In that case, I think Barrier > Acoc Kaido, since Luffy endured plenty of hits from Kaido, but just passing the barrier two times almost killed him lol (but did not kill Bonney lol).
So you goes against the manga?

So seems like theres some kind of connection between Kuma and the Ancient Robot.

Something happend in chapters 1066/67 that triggered Kuma, and seems like he wasnt trying to attack Marijoa, just crossing the Red Line, we knew he can do it with his power, as he did with the SH, but pehaps his mind is to broker for it.

Something feels very … off … here!

First, look at Franky. He is using a Den Den Mushi and is immediately calling Usopp after he noticed Kizaru was gone.

I never had we seen those two communicating with each other in such a manner. Nami or Sanji sometimes did communicate during an arc, but this here seems more than odd to me.

This oddness fits with the other occurrence the chapter before: Here we saw a Sanji not even helping Stussy – a woman - , as she was attacked. He didn’t even blink as she was stabbed.

Now we have this little scene… .

Have you also noticed that Jinbe, Sanji, Robin and Chopper are missing in all the panels we have of the control room? I do not know, if Oda has forgotten to draw them or if they have already left the room. But I can’t find them in the entire chapter.

All in all, this whole situation during the last chapters makes me assume that flying with the Vegaforce 01 and then with the Sunny to get away from Egghead was not all there is to their plan.

Because look – Kizaru knew they would use the Vegaporce to try and escape. So, someone must have given him the information about it. All the admiral had to do was to destroy the robot and hinder everyone from fleeing. Kizaru even told Vegapunk that the Vegaforce was destroyed and the escape plan busted.

My question is, if the SHPs and Vegapunk knew that their plan was going to be leaked to the WG by a certain person, they could have come up with a hidden plan of escape beforehand and just take the obvious fake plan as a means to let the informant give the WG false information. (What we are now seeing here with all that is happening, would than just be the first results of the original secret plan in its beginning stage of implementation.) But this is pure theoretical thinking and should not befurthered.

But as it is now, I even wouldn’t be surprised, if we were to see Jinbe, Sanji, Robin and Chopper not being in the control room, but heading somewhere else - or a Zolo being `fake-arrested´ by Lucci (- he is not on the WG’s side), because they needed to get someplace, the navy already controls.

A side-note from me: In his fight with Luffy, we see how far Kizaru can fly with his DF-power within one moment to the next – and this is far beyond the borders of the island. Luffy even wondered as he shielded his eyes from the sun to be able to see him in the distance, with: “Wha…!? How far did he fly!?” It is indeed notable how much distance Kizaru can cover just in one second. The SHPs and Vegapunk would have not gone far enough away from him, to be able to escape. If they want to escape, they need to use something very fast or something to hold off Kizaru for good. Meaning: Their original plan was meant to fail from the start - 1 km is not too far for the admiral to reach.

Maybe the robot, which has now been awakened, or the use of the Paw-Paw-Fruits power somehow could help their plan. But this is also pure spreculation.