General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t know how or why because I’m just throwing stuff at the wall, but Scopper Gaban will be in Elbaf, and through him we’ll finally get the full Roger Pirates flashback that was teased in Oden’s story. Oda has said that he was afraid of giving too much away in this arc about the series endgame, but I think he’ll end up showing us the rest at that point. I realize this means Gaban won’t show up in Wano, but I never thought that was really on the table...if this is the post timeskip Marineford, that would make Elbaf the final non-climactic arc, and also ripe for final revelations before shit gets realer than ever.

Wano is the worst arc post ts, writing wise.

What keeps the fandom from going ham on Oda is the fact that there's hope how the fights will be worth the suffering we went through, but spoiler alert: it won't.

It speaks volumes when an arc came to a point where people are praying that somehow a decent payoff will follow horrendous build up.

We have Two Yonkou in this arc, one of which is constantly getting humiliated to a point where her threat level is below Zero, and the other is actually hype, but isn't allowed to shine as an actual character, but rather kept to his boring one liners.

Orochi and Denjiro are probably the only good characters coming out of this arc.

The Shiryu killing Mihawk theory is a desperate attempt to put shackles on EOS Zoro's potential. It's downplay of the WSS and the future WSS. It's probably the most batshit crazy theory I've ever heard.

It tries to make the Zoro vs Mihawk (top 3 most hyped fight in the series) a mere side quest of Luffy vs Blackbeard.
:kriwhat:
I'd choose zoro vs mihawk 2 Match than luffy finding one piece

You guys are really disappointed in everything, i see that's why it's unpopular
Oda has his faults but for him to not work on his faults, is another thing.
His characters are stale, one-note wonders who have their small spotlight then fade away faster than a candlelight in a rainstorm.
They don't change, they don't do much of anything. his characters just move towards plot points after plot points.

and Luffy was more levelheaded. But then became more idiotic. Warlords have been somewhat disappointing.
They are disappointing if you expected Top Tiers

But if you look at what they are supposed to do, which is to keep the Balance of power and keep both The Yonkos and other Pirates at check then basically every Warlord invitation outside of Crocodile made perfect sense

Mihawk shouldn't be explained, neither should Weevil who might be as strong as a Yonko first mate, Hancock Jinbei Blackbeard Doflamingo and Kuma all seem to be Ace Level or higher , which while wouldn't threaten a Yonko they are stronger than the vast majority of New World pirates and would defeat most pirates in a Yonko crew outside of like three or four guys , Moriah might have been weak when Luffy defeated him but he got his invitation for clashing with Kaido even if he lost , and even after becoming a lazy Fatass he still Could defeat any Paradise Pirate and clashed equally with a Whitebeard commander and Stabbed Oars Jr Through the heart , Law Captured 100 pirates

Not to mention that Boa and Jinbei are keys into integrating Fishman Island and Amazon Lily into the World Government, Kuma helped Vegapunk create The Pacifista who are still being updated, Doflamingo had underworld ties and knew a secret that would send the world to chaos , Buggy has a huge army made up of New World veterans

Crocodile is the only one who seems lacking but that's mainly because he was introduced back when Oda was still figuring out the One Piece world