Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
My leakers gave me a summary:

One Piece chapter 1093 is called “S Monkey”
-Cover Page is a fan request, Viola gives a flamingo a foot massage
-Zoro vs Lucci, Lucci has not gone into awakening and has knocked two of Zoro’s swords away
-Zoro and Lucci’s fight is interrupted by a mysterious figure
-Luffy vs Kizaru continues, Luffy throws Kizaru into the Sun
-Vegapunk and the crew prepare to escape, but another mysterious figure appears
-We see Seraphim Shanks (two arms), attack Vegapunk and cut off his left arm
-Official reveal of the Seraphim Yonko. S Rat uses his Devil Fruit power and transforms into the Mythical Zoan Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Rat Cerberus
-S Rat begins to fight the whole Straw Hat crew. Vegapunk states that the Seraphim Yonko were failures because they have tiny CoC’s and can’t be enslaved
-S Pig appears by the Sunny and uses her Devil Fruit, Pig Pig Fruit, model Hakuna Matata and tries to eat the ship Franky loads up Cola and blasts her off of the clouds with a nuclear fart
-S Fish appears and attacks one sword Zoro, Zoro cuts his head off
-Kizaru flies back from the Sun and kicks Luffy across the New World and back to Egghead
-Luffy lands next to S Rat
-Luffy: “Shanks??!! We weren’t supposed to meet like this!” S Rat squeals in shock.
-The chapter ends with Gear 5 S Monkey appearing behind Kizaru.
-S Monkey: “Can you last two chapters against me, Admiral Kizaru??!!”

@Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung
I don't deserve this Kizaru profile pic.

I'm such a fucking idiot for doubting Kizaru.
Dude, you were having a meltdown over a mere editor's note. They are wrong most of the times. You should have just been patient lol.
Kizaru is an arc antagonist and they do not get easily trashed within 2 chapters.

My leakers gave me a summary:

One Piece chapter 1093 is called “S Monkey”
-Cover Page is a fan request, Viola gives a flamingo a foot massage
-Zoro vs Lucci, Lucci has not gone into awakening and has knocked two of Zoro’s swords away
-Zoro and Lucci’s fight is interrupted by a mysterious figure
-Luffy vs Kizaru continues, Luffy throws Kizaru into the Sun
-Vegapunk and the crew prepare to escape, but another mysterious figure appears
-We see Seraphim Shanks (two arms), attack Vegapunk and cut off his left arm
-Official reveal of the Seraphim Yonko. S Rat uses his Devil Fruit power and transforms into the Mythical Zoan Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Rat Cerberus
-S Rat begins to fight the whole Straw Hat crew. Vegapunk states that the Seraphim Yonko were failures because they have tiny CoC’s and can’t be enslaved
-S Pig appears by the Sunny and uses her Devil Fruit, Pig Pig Fruit, model Hakuna Matata and tries to eat the ship Franky loads up Cola and blasts her off of the clouds with a nuclear fart
-S Fish appears and attacks one sword Zoro, Zoro cuts his head off
-The chapter ends as Kizaru flies back from the Sun and kicks Luffy across the New World and back to Egghead
-Luffy lands next to S Rat
-Luffy: “Shanks??!! We weren’t supposed to meet like this!” S Rat squeals in shock.
-The chapter ends with Gear 5 S Monkey appearing behind Kizaru.
-S Monkey: “Can you last two chapters against me, Admiral Kizaru??!!”
Peak fiction