ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Imo ACoC might even become repetitive if every top tier has it. I understand if pure brawlers or swordsmen have ACoC but top tiers who rely on their DFs a lot do not really need CoC coating.

Law rather needs FS, better stamina with awakening and even better awakening mastery imo. So yeah, I agree with you.

Seriously, Law might even solo Big Mom if he got a PU like FS. Current Law's Haki also got far stronger.

We do not even know how Blackbeard defeated Law in the first place, unlike Kidd who was negged by Shanks.
All Law needs to be in the convo for soloing BM is to be able to use his awakening like his base abilities, so an overall stamina increase. He already took a step in the right direction against BB. Does not need FS or a new PU.

Law can shut out BM from controlling her homies and lay waste to her with Kroom.

All Law needs to be in the convo for soloing BM is to be able to use his awakening like his base abilities, so an overall stamina increase. He already took a step in the right direction against BB. Does not need FS or a new PU.

Law can shut out BM from controlling her homies and lay waste to her with Kroom.
Law does not have the AP to beat Big Mom solo.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Law does not have the AP to beat Big Mom solo.
What part of using his awakening like his base abilities did you not understand? Big Mom took like 3 awakened Law attacks and was so gassed she was begging to take souls.

He hits her with even even 5 of those... she's in a far worse state than the damage Kid contributed.

You are right. Give Law the same mastery which Katakuri had and he would have beaten Big Mom. Law's awakening is op.