Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions are coming true, chapter after chapter. :jordanmf:
Last time I called that neither were using aCoC.
This time I called that Kizaru can multiply himself, years ago.

Yes, Puffy cannot beat Kizaru. The man didnt even get warm yet and uses nameless moves.
It is obvious that the reason why Kizaru isnt showing off yet is because he is meant to do it against someone else.
Whether Zoro vs Kizaru happens on Egghead or elsewhere, it is happening. I think Egghead is the perfect spot tho.

He can beat a cat without going into God mode like Luffy who couldnt 3 shot the cat even with god mode.
You think when Zoro is finished with the cat, cat will stand up right away and say: I dont recognize Zoro as a Yonko? :crazwhat:
Lucci was to scared to attack Luffy though after he didn't recognise him as a Yonko.

Nik must be exhausting wanting Zoro to fight the strongest each arc and not seeing it

Yonkou fans are so scared of Kizaru's potential Logia Awakening they're now claiming every new attack is Logia Awakening even though Oda would clearly confirm just like he did against Lucci and Luffy lol
Imagine coping like this

Also Kizaru using the sword won't matters
His clones can't even do much against no-adhaki Luffy
His sword? Useless here since luffy will just dodge and Kizaru isn't fast when using his sword.

Kizaru is at best when moving at lightspeed: making clones, attacking with beams and kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.