Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you remembered this, but Kizaru's mission is to assasinate vegapunk. His mission wasn't to fight a yonko interloper for hours or even days. (Knowing how these top tier 1 v 1's go)
Lmfao and Luffys been protecting vegapunk and legit just blocked Lizaru from trying to kill the vegapunk. And then Saturn was like fuck this guys useless time to step in lmfaooo

I'm a Luffy fan, he is still my favorite character in One Piece.

But I kind of have to agree that Luffy fans lately have become way too arrogant lately.

They think that just because Luffy is awakened now and defeated Kaido, he can now suddenly low diff anyone especially Admirals.
There is like three or four guys that are annoying while with other fandoms it's half of it's fanbase.
I mean Zoro fans held the forum hostage for four years insulting anyone who disagreed with the them about ZKK, actions have consequences.

Cry more. Still waiting for Luffy to land a single hit.
Ok...LUFFY LOWDIFFED NON-AWAKENED KIZARU WITHOUT LANDING A SINGLE HIT IN ROUND 2....

NOW ROUND 3 BOTH OF THEM DIDN'T FIGHT EACH OTHER YET...OH YEAH, LUFFY FOUGHT MULTPLE KIZARU AND BLOCKED THE ATTACK FROM KIZARU THAT WAS MEANT FOR VEGAPUNK GROUP...so round 3 outcome is undecided...

yes Luffy fans are the only ones with very "abnormal" takes while admiral fans didn't ever say "Kizaru lowdiffed G4/Kizaru not taking yonko serious/Old Rayleigh had better feats, etc"
Admiral fans act like a cult. I'm not even joking.

It's why they spam those stupid images and insult people who don't think admirals are top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.