Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions are coming true, chapter after chapter. :jordanmf:
Last time I called that neither were using aCoC.
This time I called that Kizaru can multiply himself, years ago.

Yes, Puffy cannot beat Kizaru. The man didnt even get warm yet and uses nameless moves.
It is obvious that the reason why Kizaru isnt showing off yet is because he is meant to do it against someone else.
Whether Zoro vs Kizaru happens on Egghead or elsewhere, it is happening. I think Egghead is the perfect spot tho.

He can beat a cat without going into God mode like Luffy who couldnt 3 shot the cat even with god mode.
You think when Zoro is finished with the cat, cat will stand up right away and say: I dont recognize Zoro as a Yonko? :crazwhat:
By the time Zoro is done with that cat Lucci will be like:"Welp, he is the real yonko guy of the crew" :risiup:

Yep right now neither of them care about going all out against each other.

Luffy's goal is to escape along with Vegapunk and the others, meanwhile Kizaru's goal is to kill Vegapunk.

I do still think that they will eventually get into a serious 1v1 fight very soon.
i don’t think so, the incident is about to happen, and i don’t believe it will be (simply) a Luffy W. The robot is awakening, their fight is ending in 1-2 chapters. Consider also that the title of the chapter is Luffy vs Kizaru, and no one seems to win, so…

My predictions are coming true, chapter after chapter. :jordanmf:
Last time I called that neither were using aCoC.
This time I called that Kizaru can multiply himself, years ago.

Yes, Puffy cannot beat Kizaru. The man didnt even get warm yet and uses nameless moves.
It is obvious that the reason why Kizaru isnt showing off yet is because he is meant to do it against someone else.
Whether Zoro vs Kizaru happens on Egghead or elsewhere, it is happening. I think Egghead is the perfect spot tho.

He can beat a cat without going into God mode like Luffy who couldnt 3 shot the cat even with god mode.
You think when Zoro is finished with the cat, cat will stand up right away and say: I dont recognize Zoro as a Yonko? :crazwhat:
ZKK back

i don’t think so, the incident is about to happen, and i don’t believe it will be (simply) a Luffy W. The robot is awakening, their fight is ending in 1-2 chapters. Consider also that the title of the chapter is Luffy vs Kizaru, and no one seems to win, so…
Just because the title is Luffy vs Kizaru doesn't mean there has to be a winner, the arc is far from being over.

There is still plenty of time to maybe see a serious 1v1 fight between Luffy and Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.