Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew goofs would complaint about Oda not being able to manage the powerscaling when the moment they started realizing Kizaru was not going to get low diffed because they cannot understand a manga for children.

Mihawk is stronger than any emperor bar Primebeard too
Ok you want me to be honest.

I like to troll and slander Mihawk cuz 1) it’s funny and 2) his marineford showing is funny.

Buts he’s like top 3-4 strongest right now and definitely above Meme and Crydo.

@Levi, the Navy + the shichibukai = 4 yonko.

When Schichibukai were disbanded, it's because the Navy headquarters had a new force capable of stopping the yonko according to Kaido.

Now, let's not even ignore for a second that:
- World's strongest man = yonko
- World's strongest creature = yonko
- World's strongest swordsman = strength of Cross Guild (yonko crew)
- Closest rival to WSS who scared off an admiral = yonko
- World's future pirate king / JoyBoy = yonko
- World's only multiple devil fruit eater, including WSM's = yonko

Yet, admiral = yonko is apparently logical.

Like bring me some good arguments into the table and I may reconsider my opinion.

You should have added Buggy bro. 😆
Tho honestly, since the Admirals have now stronger enemies because of warlords abolishment, it only make sense that they get help from the Seraphims.

Heck, they also need to interfere if the Revo army creates trouble. So why would it make sense to you that they are weaker? Marines would literally crumble.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Kizaru could push Luffy to extreme diff and I still would be disappointed if Oda doesn't clearly show/tell us he's using awakening. Especially when he made it clear with Lucci
I don't want another Kaido/BM where everyone waited til the end of the arc to see their awakening... and nothing.
I honestly think Oda was just either forgetful, like with the name of Kid's Fruit, or was being coy.

Kaido and Big Mom's Fruits are so overpowered as they use them, that if they had a power up the scale of Gear 4 to Gear 5, it would just break them completely.

Their Fruits are too broken as it is, and Kaido's could clearly test Luffy's strongest form.

At this point, the only reason I can think Oda's holding it back for plot reasons, is that Big Mom and Kaido both Awakened on God's Valley, and he's saving the confirmation for that.

No one has ever told me how it makes any fucking sense that Katakuri and Doflamingo, Big Mom and Kaido's subordinates, were Awakened while the Yonkou weren't.

Reminder that a few years ago the consensus was that three admirals together wouldn't be able to hurt Big Mom. Quite a drastic change of attitude. Same will happen with other emperors
Reminder I wasn’t even here few years ago nor in the op community like that so I don’t really care or know what happened up here so yeah leave me out of it

Big mom is garbage plain and simple yonko in name only

Status
Not open for further replies.