[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm not mafia so no horse parts on anyone's bed. But i cooking horse meat, so if you wanna join me for dinner, be my guest. What about you?
Horse meat is so last year Gianfi. I am more interested in what scum tastes like. Any ideas?

He ain't nothing but a baiter
A master baiter :smithnie:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You would never assert that a player's Mislynch is no problem, period.
Nah. In multiple past games I've stated that I'm willing to Lynch Don DaSlayer irrespective of his alignment because I didn't expect him to contribute to Town. I am clearly okay with Mislynching players I consider bad, so saying that I "would never assert that a player's Mislynch is no problem" is weird as I've done exactly that on numerous occasions in the past.

I simply just did the same in this case. Anyway, I don't want to spend the whole day going back and forth with you on this topic, so I'll drop it here. It's not really productive from a scumhunting perspective as this is just you being Finalbeta and me defending myself isn't alignment indicative either.

I'm going to take a shower and hope the discussion has moved on when I return.

A master baiter :smithnie:
Aww, I love you too dear.
:blush:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Cinera

I was pointing your logical flaw, which you are apparently defending instead of noting down. You are using your previous games as an avail to such behaviour despite your state of experienced player.

I don't have full knowledge on your meta because I haven't been playing on here for several weeks, but on the other hand you are not seeing your mistake and are instead loading it into the carriage and traveling with it.

Even if I wanted to condone such given I haven't been voting you, your sense of belligerence is certainly something I don't recall from you, so I will check out whether or not this is part of your meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.