13. Cinera - GOOD
14. Jew D. Boy - GOOD
15. Queen - GOOD
am I doing this right?
You are doing it perfectly.

:vistalaugh:
I see no mistake.
:cheers:

Beta is a good day 1 Lynch. He's not as likely to be helpful to Town as other players, so if his Lynch is a Mislynch it's not a big loss. That said, my incompetent player Lynch won the last Mafia game, so I'm not as confident in this philosophy as I was before. @Celestia also mentioned spite Lynching him before, so it might just be that.
Spite lynching shows no class. If its due to beta just being unhelpful regardless of his role I can understand but if its due to spite that thats not a good idea.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Spite lynching shows no class. If its due to beta just being unhelpful regardless of his role I can understand but if its due to spite that thats not a good idea.
It's either a spite lynch / lynching for reasons outside this game or Cinera sees Finalbeta as an easy lynch and is floating the idea. Either way, I don't like the logic here.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you can lynch players before the first night. I see

They hate us cus they anus. It's due to my complete noobness
You jelly?
:cantseeme:
I thought you had played before, at least the last time...mostly wanted to see how you’d react here :myman:
Post automatically merged:

it looks like spite lynching. if I remember well, cinera only tried to lynch don when town really had no clue instead of doing it when the game barely started, also I don't remember he being so agressive
Post automatically merged:

why?
See below (or above)

@Cinera

The notion that this game does not feature claiming to justify your reasoning is qualitatively poorer than your previous posts.

You have asserted that my Mislynch would present no issue which is logically incongruent with the utility I could have in this game independently from my claim which I'm restricted from handing down.

You would never assert that a player's Mislynch is no problem, period.
You seem to be trying quite hard :choppawhat:
Who do you suspect other than Cinera?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Anyway, @Marimo_420, @Light D Lamperouge, @Jew D. Boy: I think we should stop with the fluff posts now. It's discourteous to other members to require that they read through several pages of non content. It's also unhelpful to Town as it lets scum hide their lack of contribution.

I'll be turning in for the night (23:00 at my place), I'll catch up to the game soon after logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.