Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

1. No I am saying it was NOT a possibility period.

2. Also cap.

3. No he question if zoro possibly has it lol.

4. It not a possibility not even by definition
1 - Yes it is a possibility until Asura is fully explained.

2 - Is not cap. Luffy said that very clear.

3 - Nope. He gets surprised that Zoro has it exactly as you were saying. Don't try to change your answer now.

4 - Same as #1

It started as a joke but that's actually what the manga is showing at this point lol...it's crazy that my expectations for the AssmiraLs were already at rock bottom and yet even I'm being surprised with how bad they look.
I don't even care about Kizaru (though I think Luffy will win, obviously, because there's no reason for him not to win here and Oda wouldn't make him lose against someone he already lost badly to two years ago), but the people that are trying to put him above Luffy and the other Yonko make no fucking sense at all.
Yeah, he sent his clones after Luffy, so what?
That's quite literally what Doffy did, and he still got clapped by Luffy once he found his real body and used G4.
This clone argument is shit. So is the "The laser barrier is made of lasers which Kizaru can use so Luffy nearly died to Kizaru's element!" argument.
If it nearly killed Luffy, guess what that means?
Kizaru's being overwhelmed and doing minor/superficial damage at most to a severely weakened Luffy, one who's not even using Advanced Haki as far as we know.

Sky Sanji is looking wack as fuck, before his admiral trolls used to be good but now bro is doing the same shit he tried flaming others for, Micro Scaling

haven’t seen a bigger down fall from someone

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not sure those tags are working, but yea SkySanji is on full breakdown mode, there's nothing left for poor guy. Just ignore dude, he'll keep yelling at clouds.

So you think both Kaido and Luffy calling AdvCoA too shallow means nothing?

Oda had both Kaido and Luffy describe Several AdvCoA attacks as “too shallow” for no reason?

okay, do you believe Zoro has better COA than Oden and Luffy? I mean since Luffy thinks his COA is too shallow and Kaido compares the scabbards to Oden and claims COA is too shallow

that must mean that Zoro is the only person whose AdvCoA IS NOT too shallow right? Oden and Luffy needed AdvCoC to do what Zoro did with just AdvCoA… right? Are you claiming Zoro has better COA than Luffy and Oden?
So you think kaido being shocked that zoros captain had advanced coc mean nothing? Exactly.

Ofcoruse zoro had better coa than luffy. The sbs states he specializes in it plus he was able to use basic ryou way before luffy.

Luffy uses fist hence his attacks are blunt. Zoro has similar AP to luffy added with the fact that he has swords (something much more lethal). Add that in with him having more proficiency with ryou and you get him cutting kaido

The manga is in black and white but there is official coloring

The green flame is clearly a visual mode that surrounds Zoro's swords in a spiral shape, which is the classic KOH design.
I asked WHAT IS IT? Like what is the smoke? Is it water vapor? Is it a fart? What is the smoke supposed to be?

and is there a difference between what the smoke is when Zoro is in KoH and when he isn’t?

also, this chapter is in black and white and there is no actual consistent pattern to the smoke designs, you’re lying about that part

Yea because of Conquerors Haki lmao…. Are you really saying Zoro can just magically use Enma freely without CoC now? We didn’t see that in the King fight…..
Ugh no. It's o longer an issue since enma does need to pull haki from him since he now releases it.

Enma was stated to pull ryou (armament haki). It doesn't pull observation or conquerors lol

Status
Not open for further replies.