• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Zoro fans, where do we rank Leopard Pica @Gol D. Roger

:feelsokeman:
He's not stronger than Law and Kid.:sadgrin:

Same for now. I won't be too quick to judge. It's a great feat that he's able to hang with pre-CoC Zoro's strongest form, but the last time Zoro said something similar to a character was Pica. Take that for the record.

What's your take on Zoro being comfortable with Lucci's speed and mocking him? Do you respect King's raw skills more now?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Right, Luffy was suppose to have killed Lucci
By survived I don't mean survived death, I meant Luffy failed to keep him down. Knock him out. The best Luffy did was what Apoo did to Luffy, a momentary knockdown, not a knockout. And even that much is complete headcanon.

By survived I don't mean survived death, I meant Luffy failed to keep him down. Knock him out. The best Luffy did was what Apoo did to Luffy, a momentary knockdown, not a knockout. And even that much is complete headcanon.
You're clearly just arbitrarily choosing what's considered a knockout, but we already went over that so whatever

He's saying Lucci isn't worth Luffy's time, but Zoro considers Lucci worth his own time...aka, Zoro is admitting Luffy is > himself.
Luffy is > Zoro but this is simply not how you would logically interpret this dialogue.

The exact words (according to Redon) are “with this level, you won’t GET to fight the captain.”

Meaning, Lucci would not be able to reach Luffy in the first place (because he cannot beat Zoro).

So it’s the opposite of what you’re saying. Zoro does not think Lucci is strong enough to beat him.

Regardless, it doesn’t even matter what Zoro thinks because what matters is what will actually happen. And unless you think Lucci will push Zoro to extreme diff (troll option), he’s not on his level.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Same for now. I won't be too quick to judge. It's a great feat that he's able to hang with pre-CoC Zoro's strongest form, but the last time Zoro said something similar to a character was Pica. Take that for the record.

What's your take on Zoro being comfortable with Lucci's speed and mocking him? Do you respect King's raw skills more now?
Not really a reflection of King...because Zoro was dominating King, was outlanding him by a mile. King was tanking everything and only broke through Zoro's guard for 99% of the fight.

Right now from what I understand has Zoro even landed 1 attack? Offpanel against King he had already landed plenty.

Zoro's reactions have always been top notch, he kept up with Kaku pre skip no problem for majority of the fight, despite Kaku moving much faster than Zoro with soru.

If King was anyone else with the level of reactions he had, Zoro would have mauled him low-mid diff at worst tbh. But he could just tank through all the initial attacks. Zoro was twice as good in CQC, King was just built different.

Luffy is > Zoro but this is simply not how you would logically interpret this dialogue.

The exact words (according to Redon) are “with this level, you won’t GET to fight the captain.”

Meaning, Lucci would not be able to reach Luffy in the first place (because he cannot beat Zoro).

So it’s the opposite of what you’re saying. Zoro does not think Lucci is strong enough to beat him.

Regardless, it doesn’t even matter what Zoro thinks because what matters is what will actually happen. And unless you think Lucci will push Zoro to extreme diff (troll option), he’s not on his level.
That's not how I interpret his statement at all, but at the end of the day we're both just going off of garbage scanlations right now, so we'll see with the official.

Checklist:
  1. Lucci was tsundere in earlier chapters.
  2. It is worth killing "number 2" of the yonko crew.
  3. With this level, you won't get to fight our captain.
  4. Kizaru using "light sword" implies he is taking things seriously (in someone words).
  5. No one has used CoC in this chapter.

Lucci has cleared King a long time ago.

Stussy is a masked agent a.k.a. the strongest CP0s. She should be like Izo level, and she put both Kaku/Lucci above her. That easily places Kaku Top YC level, and maybe even beyond.

Lucci is almost 2x strong as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.