[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Unvote Lynch Marimo
Post automatically merged:

There really isn't anything worthwhile in these pages besides Cinera v. Beta.

Did Cinera try to employ some tactic to subtly push Beta?
Did Beta overreact and show his cards as non-townie?
Is this just a joke gone awry?

These are the questions we should be asking ourselves and each other.
No to the last one for sure. Final did get a little overly defensive, but the way I read Cin’s posts definitely sounds like he goaded him on a couple of times. I’m still not sure about anything, but I’m leaning towards Cin as scum right now. Cornering Final could be a ploy, since it seems like Cin has a good read on his gameplay and reactions, so that we end up mislynching Final like he flat out suggested.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it seems like the Cinera vs Finalbeta was a Town VS Town scenario. Cinera drawed too much attention to himself with his attempt to form a bandwagon on Finalbeta, when it's D1. it's too soon and cinera couldn't even possibly know what fb role is, It doesn't seem a good strategy for scum. I don't know if it was trying to spite lynch or if he still believes that lynching users which he consider bad players is the way to go
Finalbeta Town meta doesn't seem off, whenever someone accuses him he wants to get revenge for some reason, even in turbo games
If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably vote Cinera.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In my opinion, it seems like the Cinera vs Finalbeta was a Town VS Town scenario. Cinera drawed too much attention to himself with his attempt to form a bandwagon on Finalbeta, when it's D1. it's too soon and cinera couldn't even possibly know what fb role is, It doesn't seem a good strategy for scum. I don't know if it was trying to spite lynch or if he still believes that lynching users which he consider bad players is the way to go
Finalbeta Town meta doesn't seem off, whenever someone accuses him he wants to get revenge for some reason, even in turbo games
If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably vote Cinera.
Why wouldn’t it be a good scum strategy? He openly admitted that even a mislynch on Final was something he’d be willing to risk, why would a townie take that chance right away? I see you’re leaning towards Cin as scum anyway, just curious about your reasoning.

Why wouldn’t it be a good scum strategy? He openly admitted that even a mislynch on Final was something he’d be willing to risk, why would a townie take that chance right away? I see you’re leaning towards Cin as scum anyway, just curious about your reasoning.
Because voting someone is taking a chance anyways, it's not like we can be 100% sure. A mislynch is very likely and we have to risk it. He just stated a truth tbf

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because voting someone is taking a chance anyways, it's not like we can be 100% sure. A mislynch is very likely and we have to risk it. He just stated a truth tbf
Fair, but the way he did it was a little shady. Like I said earlier, I can’t claim anything with confidence at the moment, but my read is that Cin is going about the right thing the wrong way.

Yeah dont lynch me, oops :')

Tbh cin seemed pretty adamant against beta but beta got weirdly defensive about it so idk.
Post automatically merged:

Ok thanks :) another mistery solved by Gianfi
Gianfi i thought you liked fat robin pictures, whats up man. You into skeletons now?

because d1 always end up with a mislynch it's not so weird for a townie wanting to get a player he think is bad dead instead of a good player, even though it's kinda meh. the thing is, starting a bandwagon too soon like that make people start sussing you, specially if finalbeta ends up as townie, that's why it would be a bad strategy for mafia, so I'm not really willing to vote him as for now

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
because d1 always end up with a mislynch it's not so weird for a townie wanting to get a player he think is bad dead instead of a good player, even though it's kinda meh. the thing is, starting a bandwagon too soon like that make people start sussing you, specially if finalbeta ends up as townie, that's why it would be a bad strategy for mafia, so I'm not really willing to vote him as for now
Yeah, I guess the odds are in favor of a mislynch on the first day. I’m always wary of those who go hard after someone right as the bell rings, hence my sus of Cin.

Because lynching is using your weapons to the most of your abilities. A mislynch doesn't help and removes a mislynch from happening in the future.

My view is town should lynch D1 even without much info because it makes the odds of hitting mafia in subsequent lynches hire.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Celestia -> FB
Light -> TAC
Gianfi -> TAC
Jew D. Boy -> TAC -> Marimo ->....
Rayan -> Jew
Nat -> Light -> FB
TAC -> Cinera

Beta - 2 vote
TAC - 2 vote
Jew - 1 vote