Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Wostgen fans on just a bunch of broken records repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

Almost everything they are saying Zoro not cutting Lucci was said about Zoro not cutting Apoo.

Back then claimed:
- Zoro can't through Apoo's tanfo.
- Zoro is too weak
- Zoro has weak cutting power
- Apoo is not using haki
- Zoro won't reach the rooftop
- Zoro can't cut Kaido or BM.
- there's a large gap between him and the SN captains
- and more

We all know what happened. The second Zoro got tired of messing around and playing Queen's game he cut through Apoo's tanfo, blitzed Apoo, oneshot Apoo, and won Queen's game. Later on we find out Apoo uses invisible haki. Especially when he is dealing with opponents for powerful piercing/cutting attacks to protect himself.

Now they are once again saying the same thing
- Zoro can't cut Lucci
- Lucci is not using haki
- Zoro has weak cutting power.
- large between him and his captain

They never learn.
:milaugh:

The chapter revealed Zoro was fighting without using any type of haki or flames before now.

The middle scene shows Zoro's swords aren't coated in ACoC, CoA, or flames.

Zoro doesn't use flames until the bottom acene. That means Zoro pushed Lucci to use awakening and held his own against awaken Lucci without needing to use haki or flames.
:steef:

H

Herrera95

Bullshitter are the scabbards stronger or have more haki than than pre udon gear 4 luffy since luffy couldn't even scar or injure kaido dragon form or in base while the scabbards on the roof could? If not then it answers my point entirely
You are changing subjects and implying things I didn't said in order to be right.

You need CoC coating to make a scar on Kaido. That's it.

H

Herrera95

Whaat? So much false in reading comprehension..

It is worth killing NO.2 OF A YONKOU CREW 2 (not Zoro) :seriously:
Of course it will be worth, same with killing Marco, King, Beckman, Katakuri. Luffy is No. 1, so Luffy above Zoro.. how come you Zorobros such a childish who can not accept that your favorit character is not no. 1 and not the center of this story called one piece..

Lucci literally admit Luffy as a yonkou now after seeing firsthand how strong Luffy is.. and now you push Lucci's words into your agenda?

One more I honestly ask, why you so eager to downplay luffy? It is indirectly downplay Zoro you clown..
Luffy us no 1 for being captain, higher bounty. Not because he is stronger. Lol.

And again. Zoro made Lucci admit that Luffy is Yonko. Not Luffy himself.

You don't get the point man.
Unlike other guys like Sanji, Robin etc, Zoro doesn't do anything.
Zoro's role at least used to be that he could kinda do things Luffy can't when push comes to shove (be it either because he's incapacitated like in TB. Or in combat due to matchup issues back when haki wasn't a thing, like against Mr1). To fulfill this role, he had to at least be somewhat relative to Luffy even if weaker, not fodder relative to him. Which he was pre TS, as hinted in whiskey peak and TB.

What really is Zoro doing in the crew at this point, if he's low diff material for Luffy?
His haters always claim he's just "badass bait" with no real function, it seems like his existence at this point is closer to that.
Ahaha. Zoro without a bandana + acoa making Lucci sweat in its strongest form is compared to g5 fruit of god + haki goofy with names. Don't embarrass yourself, man. What would Zoro be compared to g5 should be Ashura and not Zoro acoa without a bandana. I remind you that Luffy never knocked Lucci out

Admirals fans eating good and yeah I'll continue to say Ida save the admirals for a clear reason. And it shows just how powerful they are plus toon force don't affect kizaru or maybe it doesn't affect logia

Status
Not open for further replies.