Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toon force has to effect on logia powers ,.
When ever Kizaru use that beam attacks it goes and put a hole in the person and blows up .
Here we have luffy deflect it with light coming out his nose lmao .
But we still haven't seen the after effect of that and am talking about kizaru himself he doesn't have extra eyes or acting crazy he's chill

Remind me of sasuke keeping up with KN0 enhanced naruto in their fight with basic 3 tomeo sharingan and chakra control. Still butthurt about it, so I understand luffy fans to some instant.
That's different as each tomoe is boost for the user, making them stronger and more perceptive. But I get what you mean in this case

I won. I Always said that Lucci was on Zoro's level and Yesterday I was sure that the leaker about Zoro not using Coc was wrong since flames on his sword Is now peculiar for king of hell.
Let's go. Zoro <<< cocless Luffy G5, when I was saying that Zoro would have got defeated by 3 Blows of G5 people made fun of me. What about this now?
When i was saying that Lucci was >> King and especially katakuri and on Zoro's level people made fun of me.

Zoro without haki but Lucci 'invisible' haki. This guy can see Lucci's 'invisible' haki but due to wavelength differences can't see Zoro's 'invisible' haki. :suresure:
Isn't Zoro green flames KoH an flowing haki
Zoro was not using KoH. Just flames alone is not KoH. I'm explaining the previous post.

Heree.
You don't seem to understand. He doesn't need flames to use ACoC and vise versa.

The scene you provided shows Zoro going through the steps to reach KoH. It's meant to show us he can control the flames separately from ACoC.

In this scene, we see Zoro fighting with no ACoC, blackened haki, or flames at first (middle scenes). Then we see Zoro fighting with just flames without ACoC or blackened haki (bottom scene).

The scene showed us Zoro can fight with just flames. It's not use as a step before ACoC.

Similar to Zoro fighting with ACoC but no flames like in the following scene.

It's funny, some stated they were waiting for a scene showing Zoro not just gather flames on his sword, because some how that not enough, but also fight with it in battle. Now when Oda delivers some fans reject it because it destroyed their headcannon.

The very most you can say is there appears to be some small amount type of black lightning on his sword that could be CoA or ACoC.

It's different than the large amount of black lightning Zoro uses when he's using an ACoC attack. The scene had to show us a close up of Zoro's sword just formus to see a small amount of possibly black lightning the size of a needle.

Regardless he hasn't actually fought or attack with it.

It sucks that Hachinosu was mostly off screened, but that Aokiji and Garp characterization and now this Egghead war have restored my faith in Oda as a writer, this is some good shit and I don't mind him taking these breaks if he keeps dropping these Marine piece bangers
Frankly im surprised we got 4 chapters dedicated to it. I cant wait for Kuzan stuff

It sucks that Hachinosu was mostly off screened, but that Aokiji and Garp characterization and now this Egghead war have restored my faith in Oda as a writer, this is some good shit and I don't mind him taking these breaks if he keeps dropping these Marine piece bangers
That's how oda brings down expectation level of readers. . . That they think something shit is actually great

Kizaru had to go past Sentomaru, Bonney, the other crew members and Yonkou Luffy. The fact that this is the second time Kizaru found time to go to VP is a massive W for Kizaru and a massive L to Luffy.
How Kizaru is the fastest man in the world .
This time he even use like 15 clones to trick luffy but could not get the job done cause luffy block him again.
Kizaru getting past everyone should be simple fact he is man made out of light.
Like look how far luffy throw the man and he was back there in seconds .

Status
Not open for further replies.