Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Well true luffy won't have to take any of those attack if was not trying save VP .( think clone attack was focus on luffy to trick him
For the smartest man in the world the dude have no sort defence vs laser that he work on for years is like WTF.
The VP so useless it sad really LMAO , world smartest man work with all sort DF and tech and can't pull out once piece of tech to help him self .
Man should just died already .
Nah. Kizaru's attacks aren't meant to take out Luffy. Just to distract him long enough for him to kill Vegapunk.

If the battle was 1v1 to death Luffy wouldn't even be pulling a fight to him.

Lol you talked too early just like AdmiraL wankers before raws drop and then hide in their holes knowing AdmiraLs get no Top tier feats
Who is hiding

other than you and when you’re by yourself and don’t have your Yonko buddies to tell you it’s okay to be stupid

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, I ain’t talking headcanon g, this is now, I’m basing it off panels you’re saying “OH JUST WAIT” :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru is trying his best to kill Vegapunk and avoid having to fight someone stronger than him (Luffy), but he's failing repeatedly. With a swing of his arm, Luffy sent Kizaru on a ride out of the island and into the sea. When will he realize that he won't be able to kill Vegapunk while Chad-Yonkou Luffy is providing protection? :luffylaugh:

Oda is a big fan of the troll-version. He’ll set up big events and then subvert expectations by trolling. I can see Luffy vs Kizaru just existing as a complete troll bout with no clear victor.

“You thought that Luffy and the Straw Hats would get revenge for Shabondy? Here is a troll fight instead”

That is what this fight has been so far, I don’t see a victor one way or the other here.
Unless the Kizaru mission changes, one has to get defeated to move forward with the event. So far, it is just shown that Kizaru can't assassinate Vegapunk without completely defeating Luffy and Luffy can't completely protect Vegapunk without defeating Kizaru. It was basically like tom and jerry bout. So now, both Luffy and Kizaru at some point has to realize that the only way they can accomplish their goal is by a complete defeat of either Luffy or Kizaru. So, this fight is not personal, however, they have to fight given the sides they took.

Of course, there are other possibilities as such Saturn taking the centerstage while Luffy and Kizaru are busy with each other or Kizaru having a change of mind or some other interference which I can't identify yet.

People can say what they will about Usopp, but the fact that Kizaru is standing there choking him, means that he didn't run away, and at least tried to step in and stop an Admiral. Considering the massive gap between him and a top tier, that's commendable.
Ussopp has more balls than @Tejas at least he didn’t hide behind his friend when Admiral Kizaru was going rampage

Kizaru is trying his best to kill Vegapunk and avoid having to fight someone stronger than him (Luffy), but he's failing repeatedly. With a swing of his arm, Luffy sent Kizaru on a ride out of the island and into the sea. When will he realize that he won't be able to kill Vegapunk while Chad-Yonkou Luffy is providing protection? :luffylaugh:
What’s with that coping ass avatar?

the chapters dropped you know

I mean I understand it’s a nightmare for you to read, but pretend you aren’t a Yonkster who’s been coping for years and you’ll enjoy it.

Who is hiding

other than you and when you’re by yourself and don’t have your Yonko buddies to tell you it’s okay to be stupid

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, I ain’t talking headcanon g, this is now, I’m basing it off panels you’re saying “OH JUST WAIT” :suresure:
Actual panels

Status
Not open for further replies.