Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway Kizaru is already showing superiority to Kaido

every chapter just proves Kaidous title wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously, he is strong but that’s about it to him.

Luffy let off G5 which was meant to goofalize Kizaru unfortunately the tables was turnt and he started kissing the exact thing he was trying to do to someone else, which is clowning.

It’s amazing Oda decided to use the most sarcastic/unserious admiral, not just admiral but probably the most sarcastic and unserious character in the series.

With that not giving a fuck type tone and treating Luffy like a toddler, I understand 100% why a certain fanbase would be on a line of coke, oops I meant cope.

Stocks are rising, tears are dropping, copes are being brought out of the ass

All thanks to Borsalino the guy who’s made of light

#AdmiralsReignSupreme
Coming to reality. No AdmiraL can do this

I clearly just showed two examples in which he's more susceptible to cutting attacks. Stretching his arms or legs or torso out makes them an easy target for slashes and it makes the tissue even thinner so it's easier to cut. Not sure why you're denying this. It's been demonstrated on panel.

Even when Luffy was trying to hold onto Kaido with his arm stretched out from behind the clouds, Kaido used it as an opportunity to slash him all over.
How is that any weaker than cutting through someone's skin? You're dodging the question. Are you saying if Luffy wasn't rubber, and any none rubber person wouldn't be damaged by all those cutting attacks?

Rakuyo facing Kizaru. Kizaru literally shooting lasers at him. Rakuyo absolutely clean and laughing
Its a brawl and Kizaru is randomly shooting lasers you moron. How you wanna know where he shoots at when we literally see only Kizaru from a front perspective?

Also he was barely trying with one hand in pocket - nothing special for a Whitebeard Commander to get away from that.

You can't really defend any of the admirals behavior.

They all sort of work for the WG and that makes them bad.

Otoh. Luffy, Whitebeard and Shanks. They may not be perfect, but they at least have a much morals.

Its a brawl and Kizaru is randomly shooting lasers you moron. How you wanna know where he shoots at when we literally see only Kizaru from a front perspective?

Also he was barely trying with one hand in pocket - nothing special for a Whitebeard Commander to get away from that.
Because Rakuyo is directly in front of Kizaru

Imagine calling others moron when you can't get something as straight forward as this

Anyway the end all is that Zoro is trying hard vs Lucci right now while using overflowing Haki and Luffy slept mid fight with Lucci

There's no refuting this, it's literally happening before our eyes.

Zboys lost and lost hard.
Zoro acoa+ without bandana and name attacks. crowding the sweaty awakened Lucci and humiliating his strength is straining because of all the forces? LOL Goofy g5+nominal+acoa vs Lucci , it's more of a hike because of all the forces:gokulaugh:

Oda is a big fan of the troll-version. He’ll set up big events and then subvert expectations by trolling. I can see Luffy vs Kizaru just existing as a complete troll bout with no clear victor.

“You thought that Luffy and the Straw Hats would get revenge for Shabondy? Here is a troll fight instead”

That is what this fight has been so far, I don’t see a victor one way or the other here.
There is clearly no indication of a victor at the moment and my initial analysis was wrong.

This seems to be Tom & Jerry and we all know that Tom never managed to catch Jerry.

Oda is teasing us by thinking that there will be a victor, and maybe there will be one and we are overanalysing it, but at the same time it seems as a big tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.