Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

No.
WG was created to be an alternative too Oro Jackson who was closing at that time. It has nothing to do with Reddit.
Yes it does. I'm not saying that Worst Gen wad created for the reason I gave. I'm just saying this is a refugee for those political pursuit of Reddit.

H

Herrera95

Worstgen is full of the Zoro trolls who were banned off Reddit because they got to personal when someone doesn't believe their sword swallower isn't strongest in universe.

I still prefer Worstgen though lol
Worst Gen is democratic. Reddit you either suck Oda and Luffy or you are ban and called troll.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi Luffy is on his strongest form and Kizaru still playing with him, what will be the point of this fight?
If twisting Kizaru around and eating his lasers for lunch isn't playing, I don't know what is. "Strongest form" means little. The thing is, Luffy has more up his sleeve than Kizaru, who is already throwing around a considerable amount of his movepool, like high acceleration kicks, lasers, swords and clones. Luffy on the other hand isn't even using advanced Haki, which includes high level CoC coating, neither is he using punches like Kong Gun versions which, in G5, can take the size of an island. On top of Luffy having environmental control and reality warping, like he could just grab Kizaru's light moves and weaponize them for himself.

H

Herrera95

I think I get what you're saying. I don't totally disagree, everything should be viewed through a critical lens. But you gotta thread carefully between criticism and being overly critical, which can lead you to engage in toxic behavior.
Just don't be a pussy. Lol. Toxic behavior is my dick.

In the above panels where he is actually clashing with Lucci, he isn't using it at all.
He literally uses it for the first time in this arc in this exact scene, hence why we see tiny sparks coming out of his sword.

When Oda wants to draw CoC clearly on Zoro, he will draw them like this.
Yes he does, oda just doesnt draw the black lightning all the time like he did in the fight against king but he does draw the flames which is only shown in KOH, look at these panels oda doesnt draw the black lightning all the time but he does the flame

The cope is hilarious.

'Zoro not using bandanna he's not serious'

:milaugh:

No matter how you slice it this is bad for Zoro fans.

Either Zoro is using AdvCoC (I think so) or is starting to use AdvCoC it doesn't matter as the fact Zoro needs AdvCoC for Luffy's 50hp leftovers is humiliating as fuck.

Also Zoro fans is it still Kaku > Lucci

:ihaha:
Zoro fought alone with two seraphim and therefore more tired than rested, sleeping for a couple of hours lucci + medical help + regen of the ancient call:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.