JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Stop repeating stuff and talk normally lol

Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

And for your kind information, Yuji, Nanami, Todo, Mechamaru, and Nobara failed to kill/defeat Mahito.

What are you even talking about at this point bruh.

Yuji was saved by Todo. Are you saying that trying without a win is Yuji's character? Sure it is.

And stop assuming stuff, ask me first what I think about a situation and you can be sure that I dont backtrack.

If you are fine with the upcoming BS PUs, then fine.

if u think this is yuji not being able to beat mahito then sure :milaugh:

and the fight was always a 2v1 so idk why u are bringing in todo

and pls dont call it an asspull if yuji somehow gains mysterious buffs against sukuna since its most prob kenjaku's plan

I'll be honest, I said Sukuna's obviously gonna win, but didn't expect Gege to renege on the powerscaling he emphasized this badly.

Fair enough, he outright said Sukuna is stronger. I give.

But don't deny I had y'all on strings with the fraudkuna memes lmao. It was all in good fun of course and I ain't running, I'm here to take your memes just like I dished them :parkcry: Do your worst @Sukunabros.....just leave mothers and wifes out of it :parkcry:

@MonochromeYoru @Reborn
"Any WG user that can't like 3 Akai memes back to back should just drop dead and die." - Sigma CEO Naoya

Amazing work bro

:lulz::lulz::lulz:

if u think this is yuji not being able to beat mahito then sure :milaugh:

and the fight was always a 2v1 so idk why u are bringing in todo

and pls dont call it an asspull if yuji somehow gains mysterious buffs against sukuna since its most prob kenjaku's plan
No, calling it asspull is not my thing.
It is about execution.
It must not feel cheap or half assed.

Quote me saying Sukuna killing Gojo is an asspull.

We will see how it goes. Let's call it a day.